[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to have more confidence in myself around women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>Almost 20 y/o freshman in college
>Have a few cute girls in my classes
>Only one of them I sit next to. I'm pretty sure through story not related, that she's interested.
>All others are in different seats every day, etc.
>Occasionally see a girl keep looking at me in class.
>Been told by friends that I'm attractive. I honestly think I'm attractive enough to a degree, like 7/10.
>I've only dated three women in high school before, and they have all came to me, either in person or some other method. And I knew of more that have said they had crushes on me.

My issue is I don't have enough confidence in my ability to pick up women. Like there's a girl in my bio, the one I'm sure is interested, as she's overly friendly to me both in and out of class (Saw me at work and asked me if I remember her)

I'm just terrified any of my ideas for asking a girl out will end up in me coming across as borderline autistic or a psychopath.
>>
>>17496288
Why do you care?

I mean seriously, if she rejects you or not it doesn't really matter in the end. You're still the same person. People can come up with all kinds of shit about you. As long as you're happy and always trying for what you want what does it matter?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
I'm in the same boat OP, I literally have no friends in college and I'm too autistic to start conversations with people. For example I was waiting at a bus stop and this girl came up and stood right next to me even though there was plenty of space elsewhere. She was cute af but I had no idea what to do so we just stood there in silence for 10 minutes until the bus came. Stuff like this happens to me p much all day. Any tips on how to be less autistic?
>>
>>17496398
I want to just say hi/how are you/comment on something about the class, but for some reason I think they'll look at me and go "Why the fuck is this guy talking to me for no reason?"
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.