[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

extremely attractive women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Progression.png (623KB, 556x471px) Image search: [Google]
Progression.png
623KB, 556x471px
How does one evolve to attracting them? Most of my life I've attracted 7/10 (average) women, maybe peaking off with an 8/10 looks wise. Thing is, almost all of my peers have told me I can do much better than my current results.

How does the game change with very beautiful women? Are they entirely unobtainable without a degree of money/status? Looking for advice from anons who have pulled some serious stunners.
>>
>>17495947
Every week.
>>
>>17495947

They are just women who want the same things as any other woman would. The problem is that men get intimidated and don't even try.
>>
If you believe Pook, by being jacked as fuck.
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-19
>>
Well for one, most people don't see past their beauty. So by ignoring that and just treating them like a 7/10 makes them feel very comfortable with you. Don't be one of those guys that just stares in awe like "woooow you're so pretty." Also they are more used to male attention, but not all beautiful women are the same. Sure some are gold-diggers, others vain and shallow. Just like with "normal" looking girls, you gotta understand they are not THAT different from a 7.. Only that they are way hotter and get much more attention from males so they get used to it.
>>
>>17495958
Don't they have very high defences as a result of being hit on excessively every week?
>>
>>17495964
So wouldn't it be reasonable to deduce that the massive amount of attention they get from men would force you to change your game for these specific women?
>>
>>17495981
I mean yeah sure if you come at them with some PUA bullshit, but if you have good "game" or whatever you want to call it then no not really. It's not about you getting them, it's about them getting you. Do you think they have ever had to chase ANYONE in their life? They have been given everything to them because of their looks. A change of pace for them really fucks with their minds.
>>
>>17495947

when people say 'you can do better'. they dont mean that you can effortlessly pull in multiple 10/10s.

they simply mean that if you put in hard work on one particular woman you could long term date a solid 9 or 10.

they are obtainable, even if ur poor as shit. i knew a guy who was a total low life stoner who was engaged to a 10/10 girl who had a huge trust fund and was paying for his college, his apartment, etc. all cuz this guy had a pretty face.
>>
>>17496014
>Do you think they have ever had to chase ANYONE in their life?

I never went too deep into the PUA stuff, but that seemed to be one of the positive takeaways from it (showing disinterest in the hottie). That's why I'm trying to poke at if any of you guys have implemented this stuff. I'm just curious how I can compete with men who offer to bring women on yaughts, vacations to Italy, a ride in a Ferrari, etc..
>>
>>17495947
my sister hooked me up with a 10/10 once,.

We had sex for 6 months because I knocked out the linebacker that molested my sister. one of the last things she said to me was, "Screw you Jerk Face" and the last thing I said to her was "you suck"

>feltbadman
>>
>>17496021
>You could long term date a solid 9 or 10

This is precisely what I want in my life. I don't see the magic in an emotionless rotation of women (my personal preference). Thanks for the motivation
>>
File: never_forgetti.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
never_forgetti.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>17496044
> The 10 that got away

I don't wanna know this feel
>>
>>17496068
yeah, that aws a doozy.

damn, it was a long time ago but shit, that preceded years of alcohol depression, lethargy and drug abuse..

the break-up im going through right-now seems like chump change in comparison

>feelsSlightlyNotasTerrible
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 205x246px
>>17496081
>just had a nuclear breakup with 1 year gf

Some people have it worse, but still not great feels. First few weeks after breakup I had an incredible surge of energy and motivation...I have no idea where the fuck it went.
>>
>>17496105
I'm not the most "in tune with my emotions" kind of person.

But im listening to this recovering psychotic right now, so i know somethings fucked up with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P1DKo9dyxQ
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.