[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Idk wtf to do, my parent keeps pushing college on me despite the fact that I've said it more than 10 times by now that I'm not going to college. I even explained it in strong detail that I never wanted to go to college in the first place, I only went because they have bi-polar disorder making my life a living hell and even the thing I went to college for was just one of the many hobbies I have so it's not my "dream job", I have no dream job.

This could partly be because I'm Native and have no interest in getting known in white America but also due to the fact that I've had a grudge my entire life against said parent so that's not exactly an environment to think of what job I want.

I'm also buried in hole that I can't get out of, can't get a job because I have no license, can't get a license because I'm poor and our car is messed up. Heard I can't get a loan without a job...like wtf..

Literally, the only thing I want to do in life is constantly manage my sanity...
>>
Being in debt the rest of my life somehow does not sound ideal for someone like me.
>>
Oh, if it wasn't clear. I consider managing my sanity to be where I have a simple job and just live out my days in peace. Not to say that I don't want any job period.
>>
>>17495844
I need more information to give good advise.
Are they willing to pay for your college?
What did you study and for how long?
What would you like to do for a job?
What are those hobbies you have?
>>
>>17495844
Don't be an idiot. Go to college.
>>
>>17495844
http://profoundlydisconnected.com

Don't go to college, big waste of time for an "education" you can get from reading books. Instead learn a skilled trade, lots of jobs available all over because everyone else went to college instead.
>>
>>17495844
Do you have a job?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.