[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want an Korean wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: kor.jpg (1MB, 861x891px) Image search: [Google]
kor.jpg
1MB, 861x891px
So, i'm currently 19 years old and i start thinking about getting a girlfriend. I want her to be Korean, i just love them, kinda hard to tell why but they are so kind people and i think they are more faithful than other people. (Of course there are nice people, and bad people).

Ok, heres my question: My mom is making these asian jokes when she see asians like "ching chong". Kinda normal thing too do but do i'm not sure if she will he happy if i get an Korean girlfriend. What are your opinions on this? It's my girlfriend and my life right? My mom want to me to be happy right? I'm not sure if she even dislike them, just a thought when she say these jokes.

Also, how do i find Korean girls? I live in a quite small town in Norway... Should i just gtfo this shit tier city? Is Tinder acceptable, or will i only meet retarded dumbasses there
>>
If you want to gind a kprean girl try going to korea you walnut
>>
>I want her to be Korean, i just love them, kinda hard to tell why but they are so kind people and i think they are more faithful than other people.
Asian fetishism, but not as much of a meme as wanting a Japanese waifu. Do you know any Korean people or are you just going off of what you read on the internet and from watching camgirls?
>>
>>17495830
>Do you know any Korean people or are you just going off of what you read on the internet and from watching camgirls?
Koreans and other Asian cultures are known to be very respectful, which i feel is very important in relationships.
No, i don't watch camgirls at all, not my cup of tea. Kinda hard to explain, i look up to them.
>>
>>17495848
If we're just going off stereotypes, that kindness is a passive-aggressive facade reinforced by a xenophobic air of superiority.

By all means, if you must have a Korean girlfriend and have the social means to do so, go for it, but don't expect any more or less than you would from any other culture. People are people.
>>
>>17495905
One thing i learned: There are 2 kinds of people, bad people, and nice people.
>>
>>17496036
that's so not true. There are plenty of shades of gray. Someone can be nice from one perspective and bad from another. Someone can be nice to a person and bad to another. Someone can be nice today and bad a year from now.
>>
>>17496065
I feel like an idiot, you are correct. What you think about the term "One time a cheater, always a cheater"?
>>
>>17496107
I think someone who cheated is more likely to cheat than someone who never had, but it's not a given that s/he will cheat again.
>>
First try getting any girlfriend. You will find it's not as easy as you think. You probably are not very attractive or interesting.
>>
>>17495765
Good ol' Asian fetishes. Can't you just like someone for THEM and not their cultural background?

Enjoy some quality cringe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_X1Mt5055c
>>
>>17495790
BUMP

My gf is filipino. I want to go visit her, but I'm 22 and I live at home. I have a pretty decent sized savings account, but how can I visit her. My parents won't let me go out of country.
>>
Just giving you a heads up, the korean girls here are materialistic, plastic and kinda mean. If you aren't really handsome and really rich, then you might have to go for an uglier asian grill. Sorry.
>>
File: 1454188525948.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454188525948.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
Go to college. Get degree. Go to Seoul and teach English. Swim in oceans of pussy.
>>
File: 1461907929407.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1461907929407.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>17495765

>I want her to be Korean, i just love them, kinda hard to tell why but they are so kind people and i think they are more faithful than other people.

Oh dear you're choke full of stereotypes.
Sure, Asian girls are hot and having an Asian preference or fetishism is not a problem. The problem is that you blindly believe that because Asian = respect. It isn't like that at all. Of course you can approach girls here and they won't blow you off by telling you straight away that they have a bf or simply not even talk to you. But to assume they're all good and nice is a bit much. They're mostly eye candy looking for a walking paycheck so they can go fuck other dudes while you're out working. Or simply because they're lazy and just don't want to work. I live in Japan, I can tell you Asian girls are just girls that haven't been damaged as much (for now) by the whole western new age feminists.

Anyway the best way for you would be to come to Asia and see for yourself.

If you're white and somewhat fit then you'll be muff diving in no time.
>>
>>17496525
>22
>parents won't let me go out of the country

Unless you want to continue living like a child, move the fuck out, become responsible for yourself, and start living your life.
>>
>>17495765
You love the head canon projection of Asian women in your head not real women with personalities and feelings. What lies ahead is only disappointment
>>
>>17495765

You're a moron and you need to ease down on the k-pop and anime.
>>
>>17496525

>My gf is filipino
>Never met

Lol
>>
>>17496525
Well you're 22, fuck what your parents say, you're a goddam adult. Book a flight and go and see her.

I was with a girl i met online for 6 years, i went to see at after 4 years for the first time when i was 21, lived with her for a month, it was amazing, then she came to live with me for 2 months, then i went back for a month, then she came for 3 months, then we planned to get married and one month from it she broke up with me, but that wasn't due to the online i just became a dick.

So go for it, its a connect world, you regret in life the things you don't do the most, not what you do.
>>
>>17496737
Thanks m8, I feel empowered now.
>>
>>17496713
Some days I want to kill myself. I caught feelings and I roped her into it. Ik that if this doesn't work out, I will end up breaking her heart. I love her and hate myself
I have frequent mood swings and she doesn't wake up for a few hours at least. She is all I have. I just don't want to hurt her. I am just a worthless piece of shit with no job and I live at home. I'm 22. I really should kms
>>
>>17496525
>22
>still do everything mommy and daddy say
Seriously m8?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.