[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: QL9oSccZarU.jpg (197KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
QL9oSccZarU.jpg
197KB, 1280x906px
My gf 20 yo asked me 25 are dating for 1 month and she asked me if we could go to picnic with some of my friends and his girlfriend. But I don't have any friends. I only meet with 2 ex-classmates from university once a month or more seldom to play old Sega games. I don't really communicate with them closely and honestly I don't like hanging out with them. First one is kind of a weirdo who doesn't bathe and lives in a very dirty place (where we play Sega). Other one obviously doesn't respect me. First one doesn't have a girlfriend. Second one has a girlfriend but I never saw her and I never was anywhere with this guy (like a cafe or something) except for those Sega games and just walking around our block just talking. Oh, we as 3 were in a movie once, it was cool tho. But I've never seen his girlfriend.
this was our dialog: she: you have friends, right? me: yeah she: gather them with their gfs and go to a picnic me: that's an idea
That was it.
I don't know what to say to my girlfriend, I'm ashamed of the fact that I don't have friends. I mean I don't want friends I'm fine alone but it's weird for an average person so I don't what to look like a creep in her eyes.
tl;dr: My gf asked me to go to picnic with my friends and their girlfriends but I don't have a single friend
picrandom
>>
Just be honest and tell her your only friends are those 2 guys who you don't even like much. There's not really much else you can do.
>>
>>17495355
I agree with >>17495985
There is nothing wrong with you. Not everyone has to have friends. If you like being alone/ your GF being your best and only friend, that's fine. If you are functioning well socially there is be nothing to be worried about. Just tell her the truth, if she likes you, she'll be fine.
>>
tell her the truth and take her to a picknick anyways
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.