[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the benefits of losing your virginity? I have really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
what are the benefits of losing your virginity?

I have really high standards. I don't even care that I'm a virgin, I'm more concerned about not having a cute wife and kids. I don't really want to fuck anything less than a 6/7 because it seems pointless. Lately I've been fapping more regularly and so I get horny more often, and I've been having disgusting thoughts about fucking a hambeast from the supermarket. Like I'm 95% sure she'll fuck me if I say I want it, but she's disgusting - even has some facial hair (not joking or exaggerating). I got an erection while standing behind her thinking she doesn't look too bad from behind and that she'll most likely let me fuck her in the ass. If I fuck her I know I'll feel awful afterwards, but are there any benefits to losing my virginity? Maybe I'll act like less of an autist around girls?

also I know /adv/ has like 50% women here so please try not to be offended by the way I talk about ugly girls. Remember than anyone can be an automatic 6 if they lose weight and stay clean.
>>
>>17495328
are you actually good looking though? you cant expect to get with 6-7s if you're not good looking or have an incredible personality. the main benefit to losing your virginity is confidence and i suppose practice. i would of fucked a hambeast when i was a virgin if the opportunity presented itself.
>>
>>17495328
You'll worry about women less, because through all the jokes about men being controlled by pussy, it's really not the greatest thing on earth. Like I love it, but at some point in your life you start realizing how dumb some of the people you jerk it over are in reality.

It's good to get it out so you can build some self respect, but if you're going anywhere in your life, you'll wonder why it was so important. If you're not going anywhere, you'll keep obsessing and be that old man one day who spends his days hooting at girls 1/3 his age or younger.

If you're lucky you'll stop thinking things like "she'll most likely let me fuck her in the ass" and become a normal member of humanity.
>>
>>17495328
>>17495328
is pic of you or girl you want to put your penis in?
>>
>>17495346
Right, and if that's you in the pic, "the hambeast" sounds about your speed.
>>
Just realised this is a stupid thing to ask for opinions on - I know it's better for me in the long run to have higher standards and stick to them. Again things are a lot clearer after I fap, really ought to stop fapping altogether again though so I stop getting horny all the time.

>>17495338
I don't think I'm good enough yet, no. I've got a nice face and would say I'm a 6 but I don't have a job and only starting university now at 20.

I just don't see any point lowering my standards even though I know they're ridiculously high.

>>17495345
>It's good to get it out so you can build some self respect
I don't think I'll respect myself fucking something disgusting. Really being a virgin isn't too bad, I don't see any point fucking anything i wouldn't consider wifeable.

>>17495346
>>17495350
just random pic of a hambeast. I actually have a handsome face, more concerned about being a manlet and having a smaller-than-average-dick and having an awful voice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.