[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How powerful a coincidence could be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: images (50).jpg (27KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (50).jpg
27KB, 512x288px
The day before yesterday around 4.30am, I was having insomnia so I was just thinking about gettin' back to the gym 'cause I'm gettin' a little fat.

I was looking a gym's fb very close to my house and looking the photos, I found the nutrician of the gym is a girl that I used to like on high school, not my crush either but I simply liked her. She is cute as always.

So today I had my first car crash ever. I crashed the back of a burgundy Versa and I was like "Fuck..." I crashed this girl and she pulled out of the car to see what happened and so did I. It didn't look big deal (and actually it was pretty stupid how I crashed) but we were blocking the traffic so we drive to aside.

We were looking the situation and suddenly I recognized her and it was this girl from high school and in my thoughts I was like "Shit! The most perfect moment to start talking!" I only leave a thin 8inch mark, no big deal and what a luck I had.

She called her "car painter" and I was just amazed about the incredible coincidence that a day and a half ago I saw her in this gym page, after having like 5 years without seen her. For my bad luck her painter guy was really quick 'cause he was so close and I couldn't talk to her too much. It is supossed we are going to meet tomorrow to still look the car situation.

I'm not exactly looking for an advice about talking to her or something (but it would be nice if you leave one, not necessarily) It's more for an opinion about this incredible coincidence.

Actually I often have this "premonitions" situations about remembering people and in a very short have I see them on many situations and stuff like that.

What you guys think about this?
>>
It's a fucking coincidence. You're not a special snowflake with higher powers.
>>
>>17494484
So.... what do you want advice on?
>>
>>17494507

How to start talking to her forgettin' the crash situation. Since I never talked to her before but now I found it hard to do
>>
File: 1471685348157.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
1471685348157.gif
2MB, 300x164px
>>17494522
God that's fucking easy. "Hey, wanna go to lunch or something and talk about the damages." Eventually you'll talk about something else. Then start going to the gym form friendship and done. Then you find out she banged almost every well built guy at the gym.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468712250796.jpg (21KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468712250796.jpg
21KB, 480x471px
>>17494535

I wouldn't mind really but I'm not specificating that I want to date her or be my girlfriend idiot. Just to take her out and later have sexy time.
>>
Thank you fuckers
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.