[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend critisizes me for masturbating??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Something has seen bothering me. There's this friend I have who I do not mind at all. She's very accepting and fun to have around. Still, she's said something to me that has been annoying me . When our group of friends were out together, someone made a lighearted joke about me masturbating ( long story). Later that night she started texting me telling me masturbation is a sin. Now to me at least, the word sin carries a religious connotation to it. She was quoting religious text too. Personally religious text means nothing to me , as I don't associate with any religion. I didnt tell her that as that would be kinda rude. I can respect another person's religion but way they try to convince me of something using their religion , that annoys me. How do I get her to stop? Again , I have nothing against Islam but I'm not exactly comfortable with her critizing my "alone time".
>>
>>17494434
Very matter of factly you need to inform her of your own beliefs, that you feel like your own beliefs are being disrespected (i.e. masturbation is totally normal and healthy) and tell her how her recent actions have made you feel. If she then attacks you, or continues to do exactly what she has done from the beginning then it is prudent to drop her as a friend immediately.
>>
>>17494434
I think she wants you to stop fapping,
by fucking her religious brains out.
>>
>>17494449
This, tell her you will stop using your hand when she starts using her mouth
>>
>>17494434
If she's islamic, she CAN'T criticize you because you're a man. Rape her.

Or don't associate with idiotic fundamentalists of any stripe.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.