[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About a week or 2 ago, I asked this girl that I met on Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1422048502045.gif (327KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1422048502045.gif
327KB, 500x273px
About a week or 2 ago, I asked this girl that I met on Tinder out for a coffee date. She gave me and excuse about having some family and money issues, whether or not that was true I'm still not sure. We kept talking up till now, and today I asked her again.

>Me: So... did you ever reconsider meeting up for some coffee?
>Her: I'll let you know :)
>Me: Hmm... Alright.

How should I handle this. Is there hope? should I even bother? Am I too stupid to see a blatant rejection again?
>>
File: 1469593036739.png (69KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1469593036739.png
69KB, 480x280px
>>17494262
Fuck that bitch bruh, she playin with a homie.

>money issues over damn coffee

Don't even chat to the time wasting chick
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 528x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 528x408px
>>17494354
Actually, she didn't really say anything about money, I just listed some random excuses from my head. Here's what she actually said.
>>
>>17494372
She will let you know.
This means you'll have to forget about her.
>>
Balls in her court move onto the next one
>>
>have sex with girl
>she keeps texting me
>ask her to hang out again the following week
>"Maybe yeah :)"
>few days later she asks what I'm up to
>I say "let's hang out tonight"
>she then proceeds to get really rude and blow me off

Girls are so fucking weird. I can't wait until I just meet my wife and I can stop living in the torment of dating.
>>
>>17494423
>>17494423
this sounds like an ex gf of mine.
when you fight before youre even dating its a problem. when she cant make up her mind its a problem. when she gets mad at you for trying to take initiative its a problem. when she makes you confused and feel at fault for trying to tow the line between her indecisiveness and cunty attitude its a problem.

forget her, and find a decent human being.
>>
>>17494262
Dump the bitch. Women never say no. If they don't show enthusiasm to hang out then it's a lost cause. I delete contract with any female that does that nowadays.
>>
>>17494372
Why the fuck she on tinder then?

On to the next one lad
>>
File: 1417914896472.png (13KB, 195x202px) Image search: [Google]
1417914896472.png
13KB, 195x202px
Don't want to shit up the board even more so I'll ask my question here.

Over a week ago I went with a girl on this date sort of thing, we smoked joints, went for a coffee, went to the beach and talked a lot for like half the day, kissed at the end.

Now this girl seems to be a bit of a slut, so I'm pretty sure she's seeing/fucking other guys all the time but I didn't mind that, she was fun to spend time with and both of us weren't looking for anything serious anyway.

Now, since then she barely ever texts me, if I text her it will be one sentence/word replies from her after like half a day. I asked her to hang out again a couple days back but she didn't want to.

Is this a lost cause and should I give up? I've never had much success with women so I don't really know what to think. Maybe I was too boring for her?
>>
>>17495316
she has probably met someone else who she is more interested in. women are normally dating/speaking to a bunch of buys. its annoying but dating is easy as fuck for women now a days
>>
>>17495333
Yeah, I kinda suspected that.

Wish women were upfront about that stuff. Oh well, at least I enjoyed the day and got some life experience out of it. Onto the next one it is.
>>
Pump
>>
>>17494423
Sounds like this girl I've been seeing. The first time she came over to my place she wound up blowing me. We went out a couple of times and had sex and now she's being weird. Idk man I didn't really want anything serious but I'm not even getting "not serious" now
>>
>>17496131
Yep same thing. 2nd date she blew me and swallowed my cum. We fuck a couple times, she tells me all of this insane sexual stuff we're going to do. Then she just tells me she wants to be FWB, but gets really weird and distant.

Okay.

Then I stop texting her for a few days. All of the sudden she sends a bunch of really affectionate texts saying she misses me and that she's horny and wants to fuck. We fuck. Then she gets even more distant and weirder than she was before.

By far the weirdest romantic thing I've ever been in. Usually I just date a girl for a year and we both act really normal and stable. Can't figure this one out. Decided today that I would quit contacting her again and see what happens. She's probably fucking other guys or something...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.