[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where in public are you welcome to talk to girls as a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1366305540386.jpg (142KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
1366305540386.jpg
142KB, 1024x568px
Where in public are you welcome to talk to girls as a single person?

Don't say bar, club, rave etc.
>>
>>17494170
At a rave or a nightclub. Also possibly a bar.
>>
Anywhere as long as you're not a fucking creepy weirdo about it
I was at the grocery store the other day and asked a girl for her number
Have a date set for Friday night
Just don't be weird
>hey you're gorgeous do you mind if I asked for your number
It's easy as that
>>
In class or literally fucking anywhere. Go to a swing dancing event.
>>
>>17494170

>where
>allowed

Unless your workplace forbids it, the answer is "anywhere"

if a woman says "its not ok for you to try and ask me out here", chances are she's a crazy feminist, and she just did you a favor

Now, a really good move would be to go to a place that you enjoy going to, or where girls go if they share a common interest of yours. Maybe a library? Maybe a museum? Church?

There are some situations where if a woman is clearly doing something else, it's going to be a problem for you to chat with her. Alpha guys can chat with her no matter what, but you can't. So if she's a barista or something and the line is long, that's not a good time to try and make something happen.
>>
>>17494270

It really is that easy?
>>
>>17494270
>Anywhere as long as you're not a fucking creepy weirdo about it
Read: as long as you're attractive.
>>
>>17494969
Not true. Look at most surveys and the thing girls like is muscular arms and tight butts. Go to the gym and get both. How many times have you checked out a butterface? Same principles apply for men.
>>
File: 4.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>17494993
>having an attractive body is not considered attractive
>>
>>17494273
>>17494289
>>17494270
You people are really doling out inaccurate information.

You certainly cannot talk to girls 'anywhere'. The thread would not have been started if you could.

>>17494270
>I was at the grocery store the other day and asked a girl for her number
>Have a date set for Friday night
This, I flat out don't believe happened.

>>17494289
>Maybe a library?
Oh dear.

You're giving advice you've never used, and never seen work.

This is the hallmark suggestion that sounds amazing, but hasn't worked for anyone in years.
>>
>>17494170
In front of the women's bathroom.
>>
>>17495005
It is something you can become though
A fucked face can't do much to fix that
A fucked face and a fucked body, you can at least fix the body to become attractive enough unless your face literally looks like it's been burned
>>
>>17495271
What if the 'fucked body' part is due to a medical condition?
>>
>>17494170
>Don't say bar, club, rave etc.
Purely social situations. Places she can get up and walk out of at any time, not just because there are no physical barriers, but also because she doesn't actually need to be there.

The basic (but non-exhaustive) rules are as follows.
- Work bad. Errands bad.
- Classes bad, IF they are mandatory (for school, work, etc; electives are "mandatory" for this purpose).
- Transit bad, if she is going to or from a place that would be bad. If in doubt, assume bad.

The real rule of thumb, though, is a lot simpler: if she HAS to be there it's bad, but if she WANTS to be there it's good.
>>
>>17495280
>What if the 'fucked body' part is due to a medical condition?
Then do the best you can with it anyway, and double down on hair, hygeine, and clothes. You don't have to have it perfect: it just has to be clear that you aren't neglecting it.
>>
>>17494170
Coffee places are a good one.
Anywhere public where they are not already busy with someone or doing something makes it hard to go wrong.
>>
>>17494170
Concerts. But literally anywhere.

You just have to come off as a normal person first. Saying something like "Excuse me, do you know where x is?" And then when she answers just tell her that you thought she was cute and just wanted to say hi to her and continue with a little small talk. Then conclude the convo by saying you guys should hangout soon and get her digits.

Chances are that even if she isn't interested, she'll still be flattered and won't have some crazy, disgusted reaction for you talking to her since you came off as a normal person at first.

>>17495284
>Classes bad
>Transit bad

This is shit advice.
>>
You don't get to meet girls. Girls already have their mate picked out. They really don't even want you. They want what you offer. You think a girl looks at a man and gushes over how hot he is? Fuck no, that's only something guys do for girls.
>>
>>17495357
>You think a girl looks at a man and gushes over how hot he is?

Yeah, actually. I've caught girls admiring me before. They're just more subtle about it.
>>
>>17495357
You really bought into the memes, haven't you.
>>
>>17495357
Why are you asking me this? Did I imply anything like it?
>>
>>17495306
>And then when she answers just tell her that you thought she was cute and just wanted to say hi to her and continue with a little small talk. Then conclude the convo by saying you guys should hangout soon and get her digits.
I'm 5'7.
>>
>>17494270
This. I sat dow next to a girl in the canteen and it went really really well.
>>
>>17495357
I have seen girls do this, yes. (To other guys, not me.)
>>
Anywhere as long as it's not work and she is not busy or in transit
>>
>>17496625
That's just about everywhere.

Especially the 'busy' bit. Busy on the phone, busy walking her dog. Anything can constitute busy.
>>
>>17496625
This. If you hit on someone while they're working, you are the scum of the earth.
>>
Are you in college? Strike up a conversation while waiting for class to begin. Sit next to a cutie and introduce yourself. Talk about the class/assignments. I do it to girls occasionally and girls do it to me occasionally. This is assuming you're enrolled in college/some form of education. Like the rest of the thread is saying, leave women who are at work alone. Theyre probably already irritated from working and don't want that.
>>
>>17494969
You fags that pretend that charisma, and personality have no significance in trying to pick up women and that's it's all looks vet's so much on my fucking nerves.
>>
>>17494170
> What is the answer to this question?
> Please don't say the answer
>>
>>17497571
Those answers are terrible for certain types of people.

And without clarifying not to say those answers, people just spout those out and call it a day. "Wellp. I helped this soul. Time to move on."

Nay.
>>
>>17497568
I keep hearing women say that a woman knows immediately whether they're attracted enough to a guy or not. :/
>>
>>17497354
... How?

Explain.

And I'm not saying "Explain because I need this explained to me." I'm saying I disagree and I want to hear your side of the argument before I give mine.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 750x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 750x644px
I know ice reduces swelling and pain, but does it help injuries heal in the long run?

My wrists hurt a bit from guitar playing. I'm going to start a stretching regimen tomorrow, but is ice beneficial beyond temporary pain reduction?
>>
>>17497956
Oh shit I meant to start a new thread.
>>
>>17497956
not really. It will help in the short term but the secret to being pain free will be strengthening and stretching the joints that hurt. If you are treating an old injury heat will be more effective, but that's also only temporary.
>>
>>17497969
Thank you. I plan on stretching daily now. I had a feeling icing was useless
>>
File: d0TaKWV.jpg (25KB, 320x304px) Image search: [Google]
d0TaKWV.jpg
25KB, 320x304px
>>17497956
>>17497963
>>
>>17494270
>hey you're gorgeous do you mind if I asked for your number

>random loser complimenting a stranger isn't creepy
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.