[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stressed about sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (91KB, 507x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 507x605px
I don't really understand all of this. So maybe someone can help me figure this out.

I'm 25/m. I've only had sex once, and gotten one bj my entire life (I regret both of them), and I was 20 when that happened. So no activity the past 5 years, never had a girlfriend, never had any intimate physical contact. I think about girls... A LOT. They are always in the back of my mind, since I'm a male. But, the thing is I don't have any interest in random hook ups, or prostitutes. I also don't want a girlfriend (because I never want to get married). So I don't see a point for a girlfriend. But.. I sort of, just a little bit, wish I could share a intimate experience with a attractive woman that I've established a connection with. Which I guess that's not possible.
I just feel really confused and lost..
>>
>>17493987
Friends with benefits. That's literally the only choice you have. Otherwise you can just donate your penis to someone who will atleast try to use it.
>>
>>17493987
Im confused, so you do want a girlfriend without the expectation of marriage?

There are plenty of girls out there who dont see marriage as necessary.

With that said are you willing to develop and grow a relationship?

Spending more time with them, investing in them more emotionally over time, living with them, having a pet or child with them.
>>
>>17494000

>Spending more time with them, investing in them more emotionally over time, living with them, having a pet or child with them

no, I don't want that.. I absolutely don't ever want children.

>>17493997

That whole thing doesn't seem realistic..
>>
File: 1470537255421.gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
1470537255421.gif
3MB, 413x233px
>>17493987

>Doesn't want girlfriend
>Doesn't want wife
>Doesn't want hook up
>Doesn't want prostitute
>IM SO CONFUSED, WHY CANT I GET WOMEN??
>>
>>17494014
So you want a girl who will compromise with everything you want, as hugely unrealistic as it is, and you wont compromise in return?
>>
>>17494034

>WHY CAN'T I GET WOMEN

I'm not asking that question. I'm asking if people can help ME figure out what I should do.

Actually, i CAN get women. I'm definitely not a 9/10 Alpha or anything. But I dress decent at least, and I'm a skinny guy, but I have some muscle tone too, and a comfortable personality. I've had 3 girls just since January that after talking to a bit want to hook up with me. But I turned them down.

I just don't know what it is that I want. I just know I don't want random sex. I don't believe the whole "pussy is pussy" shit
>>
File: 1468303390046.jpg (282KB, 2000x1000px)
1468303390046.jpg
282KB, 2000x1000px
>>17493987

>I sort of, just a little bit, wish I could share a intimate experience with a attractive woman that I've established a connection with.

You're an idiot. You want to establish a "connection" with someone but not have it progress any further? You want to fuck a girl you really like and who really likes you but no hook ups or girlfriends?

Let me give you little pro tip. Your average intelligent, attractive woman who is interested in connections isn't going to fuck some 25 loser pleb who isn't interested in developing any kind of relationship with her just for the sake of helping you draining your underused sack.

She can get no strings attached sex anytime, anywhere with guys that have a whole lot more going for them than you do, so you're going to have to offer the world of women a little bit more than a mediocre ride on your unexperienced dick with no hope of getting anything out of it other than your "friendship".

Thats lame, dude. You're lame.
>>
>>17494055

>I'm asking if people can help ME figure out what I should do.

Other than grow up, I'm not sure. I'm not exactly sure what your question is here.

You don't want to make any commitment but you want to make "connections" with girls who like you and want to fuck you. Girls want to fuck you but you also turn them down.

Nothing you want makes any sense. All expectations you have laid fourth in this thread are silly and unrealistic and I dunno what to tell you.
>>
>>17494041

That sounds terrible, I wouldn't want anyone to compromise their life like that for me. That wouldn't be right.

Here, maybe this will give some clarification- so, I met a girl 2 years ago. My original intent was just to be platonic friends, I wasn't looking for anything else at all. But our personalities really clicked, and after time I really started to like her. She was beautiful, and I really enjoyed seeing her smiling face and talking with her. Well.. She had to move away before anything could progress. We continued to talk and talk over text and skype. It was clear we both had some feeling for each other. We both just wanted to be with each other. But we knew the distance was too far, and that with just our life paths. A relationship wasn't realisitic. I think she forced herself to move on and started dating other guys. Which is something I can't blame her for. Because I want her to be happy. But for me, maybe I have "oneitis". But I just wish the connection we were developing could have continued. I wish we could have shared some real, physical, in person experiences together. I've never met anyone like her before, and know I never will again. so I just don't have a desire to meet new women. To have sex with them. Or date. I have been able to "move on" in the sense that I don't think about that girl much anymore. I know the facts.. I know that nothing will change and nothing will go back to the way it was going. I understand and accept that. Just, now, I can't decide where to go.
>>
>>17494064

You didn't have to be so brutal about it, anon..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.