[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I respond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I'll start this off by saying i'm in the military.

About five months ago my friends wife's friend moved near where I am stationed. We went on a couple dates but I wasn't sure how she felt so I kind of let it fade away. I recently went on a TDY (Temporary Duty so I was away for about two months) and during that time she started texting me and snapchatting a lot...I told here when I would be back and she seemed excited.. when I got back... well, look at the picture. What should I say to this?
>>
Tell her its all good and move on with your life.
>>
>>17493748
what a slut, show us the pics
>>
"Good luck with the rest of your life. "
>>
I don't understand why she would say she has no plans and then instantly say she has plans....
>>
>>17493793
She's a woman man, and honestly if she is this wishy washy now imagine years down the line together.
>>
>>17493793
"No I'm not busy"
"Well I might be"
>>
I just want to fucking kill myself right now.. she was the only thing I was looking forward to coming home to.. I hate my job at home station.
>>
>>17493748
Don't you ever talk to me or my friend's wife friend ever again
>>
>>17493819
i know its shitty but you will get over it. at least it was nothing serious. i think she said she had no plans because she wanted to see if you where going to ask her out. i guess you where too late. girls are often speaking to a few guys who they are dating or potentially dating. im pretty sure the girl i am dating is seeing other guys, or at least talking to them.

i dont get why people date multiple people desu.
>>
>>17493748
If your interested in her try making time just to hang with her.

If you have chemistry maybe she will leave the guy she is seeing and start seeing you ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.