[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An ex friend who I willingly broke contact with is trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (71KB, 580x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 580x711px
An ex friend who I willingly broke contact with is trying to contact me again.

So I'll try to keep it as short as possible. Me and this other girl were quite close, until one day she confessed she had feelings for me and our friendship pretty much crashed and burned from there. The thing is soon enough I had to leave for university so there was never any confrontation, I just let the distance happen.

Obviously her confessing changed our dynamic, because of our friendship I just submitted to her attempts at affection and I guess that led her on. I never reciprocated but I never shut her down either.
I'm not stupid I could sense her constant attempts of having my attention and it that was a really heavy weight to carry at all times.

Soon enough she got fed up with me not returning her affections and turned that on our friendship, like complaining she always had to be the one to plan our hangouts, getting angry at me when on various ocasions I wasn't able to meet her either online or in person when I said I would, etc. A few of those times I had legitimate things that kept me from engaging with her, but everytime she would call it bullshit and say I should just tell her if I don't want to hang out anymore. That or complete silence, which ultimately worked on favor of this distance.

I'll be the first to call myself on my bullshit, I'm one of those people who almost never texts/emails/calls back imediately. I don't enjoy those suffocating social situations, I like having my space. I know that sucks but that should have been of the first things to move on from or not in our friendship.

I also have to say this type of situation where someone has feelings for me but I don't return them makes me so uncomfortable I want to take the next rocketship into the next dimension.

I never attempted to talk to her again because despite knowing I didn't react well, I don't trust her. I don't need that craziness back in my life.

What should I do??
>>
I should add, she recently contacted me and I said, "what's up?", to which she gave the classic
"not much, what about you?" reply. Don't know how to move on from there.

I don't think I could trust her again but I'd like to do this without being a dick if possible.
>>
>>17493530
Where is that pic from?
>>
>>17493638
Magritte's The Son of Man
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.