[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (7KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
7KB, 170x170px
So I've been going out with this girl for a few years now everythings going pretty smooth. But recently she just started talking non stop about this guy she met at uni. We both have each others Facebook passwords so after being sus about it I decided to check if she was messaging her friend about him. Surely enough she did, and she said she wished that guy would ask her out and she would consider cheating or having a break with me to do stuff with him. How do I confront her about it? Even though she gave me her password I would still feel weird about going "Hey so I read your Facebook messages". What should I do?
>>
>>17493406
Fuck the man she is going to cuck you with if he accepts going out with her.
>>
>>17493406
Drop her without confrontation or explanation, you'll get nothing but stress if you talk to her.
>>
>>17493406
I'm personally a little more spiteful than the other two posters. They're suggesting that you just leave and give no explanation, which is honestly the best decision.

If I were in your position though, I would ruin her chances with this other guy, and then dump her... Like I said, bad idea.
>>
>>17493406
Yeah I'd probably let him know about it first then drop her completely.
>>
you don't her! Dump her it's a sign that you can do better
>>
>>17493478
>More spiteful than the other 2
>raping the guy shes after
>Not spiteful
Kek
>>
Idk, letting the other dude know just makes u look jealous af. I'm the type of person that just cut your ass loose no explanation, none of the I'm sorry take me back bulls hit especially when she admitted to willingly cheat and all this sly shit.
>>
>>17493512
Yeah this is the better idea. Just fucking ghost her dude, it's what she deserves. If you don't trust yourself to not talk to her or anything, just immediately block her from all form of contact with her. She doesn't deserve it
>>
I would just ghost her bro.

I'm sorry that she's doing this to you m8.
>>
>>17493406
So youve been together for a few years and she would consider doing this to you? Fuck that, tell her you know whats going on and dump her bro
>>
>>17493512

However, the other guy probably doesn't even know she has a bf and probably wouldn't want anything to do with a cheater. Telling him about her cheating tendencies might ruin her chances with him.

A multi year relationship and gets dropped as soon as someone interesting drops by? Doesn't have the guts to break up? Yeah, any guy who had a sense of morals wouldn't get near that.
>>
Yeah I think I'll just get rid of her. I don't want to deal with this shit especially when I've asked her about him and she said to me she has no interest.
>>
It might be just talk and fantasy, you probably shouldn't do anything until she actually cheats.
>>
>>17493830
>she said to me she has no interest
oh yeah we've all heard that one right before they fuck them. Tell her what you know and why you are out and more disappointed in how she decided to treat you for no reason. You don't want someone like her in your life.
>>
>>17493406

>expecting loyalty from women

women even cheating on rich millionaires now

the rich dude that got cucked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApyT155cEMc
>>
>>17493406

Do you even realize how low you are in her eyes? She tells her friend that she's ready to cheat on you, if she has that kind of mindset, that only means that she sees you as shit or even less than that...wow void

Sad relationship..more painful than being single, stop doing that, its wrong get away from her, get over her..its been years, but you can be single & happy, once you manage to be that try getting into relationships again, good luck.

If you have some money to spend i'd say try sky diving, totally fixed my mood and beyond
>>
Dump and move on.
No point in saving these hoes m8.
Expect only 100 percent loyalty. If you don't get it - to the trash it goes.
>>
>>17493406
all I can tell you OP is you are in good company. Every man in a relationship has their sweet gf or wife talking to her friend about this hot guy she is wet for and willing to drop everything. Most of us remain blissfully ignorant as they plan and lie and cheat and sometimes stay or leave briefly and come back. All we men are is a place holder till the next one crosses their path.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.