[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder tattoos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Sup, redpill me on tattoos with a self message to myself.. to they work?

first of all, I HATE TATTOOS, i just dont like it, but my life is so bad right now and i really need maybe not daily motivation, but a daily reminder to not loose track of what i need to do to succeed.

i think im depressed because my life is a cycle, its not mean or bad, but its painfull and i dont want it anymore, this cycle sucks so bad
>>
>>17493335

I'm 30 and not a single tattoo or piercing.

Aging well and have a box next door look.

Been told I look 24 but 26 at the oldest.

Write those reminders on a fucking post it note.
>>
you don't want a fucking tattoo man they not only get into your skin they get into your head. You think lifes bad now if you get a tattoo and you hate it your life will be much fucking worse. don't friggin do it. also often what you think your going to get in your head and what it comes out to be will more than likely be two different things and laser only works on taking off some tattoos and it nearly always bleaches the skin. Tattoo regret is seriously shitty. I used to have all these great feels before I got my tattoo. Now im pretty much dead inside and sit on the internet all day drinking soda like its a fucking business. I seriously fucked myself and theres people out there that have gotten shitty tattoos that can barely eat or sleep. Tattoos should be fucking illegal the way they can destroy lives. Also a boss can fire or not hire you over tattoos or even not promote you. People with tattoos are not a protected class.
>>
>>17493335
>Sup, redpill me on tattoos with a self message to myself.. to they work?
Only if you want to tell everyone the story/meaning behind the tattoo, just be prepared for follow up questions.
If you really must do it, please get it somewhere that can be covered by clothing, the coordinates of your favourite burger place won't look good on your forehead.

Story time:
>friend got blue rose on lightning bolt tattoo'd on his shoulder
>"its a reminder"
>for what?
>"my parents getting divorced"
>que? so they were getting divorced, you looked at a blue rose, then lightning struck?
>"w-well, it is symbolic"
And that's how my friend wasted money on a stupid tattoo
>>
Ugh, people like you make actual decent tattoos look like shit and bad mistakes

If you have to ask, then it's a signal that you should not do it

I wish this shit never went mainstream, although I probably wouldn't have a job if it did
>>
>>17493412
woops, typo. *didn't
>>
>>17493412
are you a tattoo artist?
>>
>>17493335
doesn't matter if they work, because if you don't like tattoos, you shouldn't get one. period.
>>
>>17493335

>put a reminder on desktop
>watch it lose meaning after 2 days
>don't get a tattoo
>>
>>17493417
nah, I can't draw for shit
but I do have half my arm tattooed
>>
>>17493335
Tattoos are ritual. They are a symbol for whatever you wish to make permanent on your persona.
>>
>>17493335
If you want one get one, but don't expect everyone to think you are cool and deep. I personally think for the most part they are bullshit I can respect a good one when I see it but those are few and far between.
>>
File: 1438459830946.jpg (18KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1438459830946.jpg
18KB, 260x260px
>>17493423
this mane over here
>>
>>17493335
that's pretty bad spelling of RUGRATS
>>
>>17493423
This. I had phone reminders set to remind me daily to do something with the day. They worked for a few months, then I stopped caring. I cared about habitrpg for a while, then I stopped following it and it stressed me out. Something on your body that you see every day is quickly going to be internalized as a part of yourself. You are going to forget the meaning eventually, and long before that you'll just become indifferent to the message. Find a way of delivering yourself a message you can regularly change up enough so as to keep it fresh.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.