[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I gracefully handle a crush from a girl I have no interest in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (285KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285KB, 640x1136px
How do I gracefully handle a crush from a girl I have no interest in?
>>
>>17493073
>just give me attention so i feel important to you
Shit shes straightforward , hmm are you in a relationship rn with anyone eles?
>>
>>17493088
No, but I have no interest in her in that way. She's too sharp and skinny and stubborn and all over the place, and even in the rare incidents that I do find interest in girls, she's the opposite of my type.
>>
>>17493103
Hmm are you in any job or school ? If so then just say that your a cool girl but i can't really do a relationship because im focus on [insert topic here].
If shes rational she will understand.
>>
>>17493073
I think the most "graceful" way would be just straight up telling her that you only view her as a friend, seeing as she's all that straight-up, stubborn etc. and might not clearly understand various "hints" and "signs" that you don't want to be in a relationship with her
>>
>>17493117
There's the convenience that we live in different countries, but she travels a lot in europe and she knows I've dated an american before, so it's a much flimsier excuse than you'd think.
>>
>>17493118
Actually that options would be more better than mine. If she's mature she will understand , if not then well adios lea
>>
>>17493073
Just tell her that you're flattered or whatever but that you think you guys should just be friends. That's what I do when that happens
>>
>>17493073
By getting her to fuck and suck you then never speaking to her ever again.
>>
>>17493134
She's the kind of a girl to express affection by making everyone's lives harder because you (not her) had a sore in your foot and she didn't want you to walk.

I wouldn't mind walking but she sat on the fucking ground, crossed her arms and wouldn't move before the rest of the crew gave up and came to fetch us.

I'm not a fan of conflict and this kind of chivalry is truly lost to me.
>>
>>17493073
Just keep talking to her and don't write anything that could be translated into something that has double meaning? Like don't get her hopes up. If by any chance she's directly ASKS you to be her bf THEN you can say "I want to be friend"
>>
>>17493073
Just imagine your first texting with a girl, drop that spaghetti all over the place, not even breaking a sweat senpai, or just reply with one liners once in 5-12 hours
>>
>>17493160
Would casually mentioning other girls/guys be fine? Friendzone business.
>>
"I was greviously bored" sounds like you're trying to impress her.. Do you wear a fedora?

Also stop asking her any form of question if you are not interested in her like that
>>
>>17493073
Just tell that bitch to fuck off, say she is fat or smth, best way man

Good luck
>>
>>17493176
White trash, nor neckbeard. I was explaining why I'd texted her weird random shit while drunk.
>>
>>17493181
I happen to fat girls. She herself is like 90 pounds, all chin and elbow and sharp angles.
>>
>>17493185
Texting her while you're drunk is probably an indicator to her that you might like her
>>
>>17493230
Well, I'm not denying that.

90% of the stupid shit I do, I do drunk, and 90% of the shit I do drunk is stupid.

For some reason I'm yet to stop drinking.
>>
>>17493118
This sounds great given how she's already been so direct with you.
>>
>>17493073
Give her the D
>>
Post more screencaps
>>
>>17493073
"You're worth too much to me as a friend to date you and risk losing"
Works every time
>>
From my experience, DO NOT REJECT A GIRL.

Yeah, girls can't handle rejection; they'll either cry or tell you off.

They will hate you and hold a grudge, which only matters if you're in constant contact with them (e.g. work or school).

Saying that you're already in a relationship doesn't really help, because she'll just try to get you to cheat on your significant other.

Claiming to be gay is stupid, because she'll just tell everyone that she possibly can in an effort to test you.

The best thing for you to do is to avoid confronting the issue, and lead her on as long as possible.

If she puts you in a corner, you'll have to hangout with her at least once before you friendzone her.
>>
>>17493539
this please

i wanna see whats it like to have someone like you
>>
>>17493542
But then you have to be her friend, or friend dump her..
>>
>>17493073
You need to address how she feels and just tell her that you value her as a friend (if you do value her). Just be straight up, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>17493073
I have a feelling that someday she's gonna come to you and be like "I LOVE YOU. YOURE ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART."
and youre gonna be llike "what?"

or some shit like that.
or you'll end up fucking her one night. or dating her.

idono, jsut a suspicion.
>>
It honestly sounds like this girl is perfect for you and if you gave her a chance, things might end up real and good.
>>
>>17493073

She's down to fuck my friend, just do it!
>>
>>17494785

Spoiler: this is actually Lea.
>>
>>17493130
Well just say you can't do long distance again.
>>
>>17493073
In my experiences thus far, there's not a lot a man can do. Just be honest about what you think, and then don't hold it against yourself for how she handles it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.