[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both options are equally good, so you will be my flipped coin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (315KB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 680x1671px
Both options are equally good, so you will be my flipped coin. Should i have a baby?
>>
No.
>>
>>17493059
I dunno, if you're that on the fence about it, I probly wouldn't. Children are a major lifestyle readjustment.
>>
>>17493061
Oh well
>>
>>17493068
I'll have kids later then. The decision was about having a baby now or go back to school. I could also have had a baby now and go to school later. Wouldn't have made that much of a difference
>>
Do not have a baby. Snip your balls.
>>
>>17493077
I'm of the female part of the population
>>
>>17493081
Do not have a baby. Tie your tubes.
>>
>>17493091
Do you want humans to go extinct? Do you want me to let my noble line of ancestors to die out just like that?
>>
>>17493091
>>17493061
This.
Being honest don't do if your having second thoughts.
>>17493101
>do you want human to go extinct
>extinct
>humans
Have you looked at the world population lately senpai?
>>
>>17493101
>Do you want humans to go extinct?
That would be awesome, but won't happen in a million years

Do you want me to let my noble line of ancestors to die out just like that?
>implying

Be a breeding mombie if you really want to. I just hope you outlive your disgusting crotch spawn :^)
>>
>>17493109
I'm not having second thoughts. Both options have pros and cons that cancel each other out so it's really just about making a decisionand sticking to it.

'Twas a joke familia
>>
>>17493119
Wait how old are you if you don't mind me asking senpai?
>>
>>17493115
My crotch spawn will eat yours alive tbqh
>>
>>17493123
27. What's it with the senpai, related relative?
>>
>>17493069
With flipped coins, you shouldn't do what they tell you.
Instead, you should check what you were wishing for while the coin was in the air, because those are your true desires.

That said, >>17493076 go back to school.
Kids are extremely hard to deal with when you're still establishing yourself, and having a more stable environment will help their development along. For the kids'sake, WAIT.
>>
>>17493138
I know that. But i have flipped coins on this and there was no clearing of my mind.

Meh, i already have a good education and career. I'd only push it a notch further. and also, i might have worded that misleading. I already have a kid, so i know what awaits me. The actual questions is, should i have a second kid.
>>
>>17493147
That sounds a lot more reasonable, but I'd still go back to school, if I were you. You're probably going for a master's or terminal degree, it's going to be easier with just 1 kid that you already know how to take care of, than with 2, one of which is a toddler.
>>
>>17493173
That is a good argument for school, yes. But what about the argument that the siblings won't have such a big age gap and thus might have a closer bond? That's a good one too...
>>
>>17493128
Nah it just replaces the slang i use automatically i can't control it, hmm i mean thats around what i would think be an age range for getting children, but its a little early. If your thinking about school, then do school
>>
>>17493182
I'm calling bullshit on that, a few years of age gap doesn't matter.
There are other things that can destroy that bond, a few years just mean they won't hang in the same cliques, but even a year or so could be too much for that.
>>
>>17493212
I know, it's a world filter

Would you still choose school after knowing i already have a kid?
>>
>>17493217
Its going to be way more harder if you already have a kid but if your a fighter and work smart then your good
>>
>>17493213
Meh, i work with kids and if the age gap is over 5 years you could also have had only children since the developement is too gaped after that point. It might be a protective sibling bond, but not that "we stick together and have adventures together" bond anymore. Which i had with my sister, but not my brother ( who was 8 years younger than me). I stilm have a very close bond with my sister but rarely see my brother. I do think that's an important point to consider
>>
>>17493223
I could do school from an organisatory point of view. I already work atm. But then there are other factors. Like the one already discussed (age gap).
>>
>>17493233
Sure go ahead
>>
File: 1336967925251.gif (2MB, 663x540px) Image search: [Google]
1336967925251.gif
2MB, 663x540px
>>17493059
I miss when /a/ still had those Bayeux threads. OC is a nearly dead thing there now.
>>
>>17493059
If you'd base a decision like this on a coin toss, then do you have any business having kids at all?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.