[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Check gfs instagram >See this Should I be worried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2.png (516KB, 422x609px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
516KB, 422x609px
>Check gfs instagram
>See this

Should I be worried?
>>
>>17492614
lol
remember anon
"once you go black, we dont want you back"
>>
Yeah, dump her.
>>
Shes fat, never shhouldve gotten with her in the first place. She looks like on of those basic white girl. Dump it faggot
>>
>>17492614
She's just a slut. Dump her.
>>
>>17492614
Is your gf Brock Lesnar's sister?
>>
Sorry, dude, I tried to ignore. Dump that bitch on sight.
>>
Well its obvious the sort of woman she is, the sort who goes to clubs for casual sex with strangers.

Depends if you're okay with that.

Even if you're not, you might as well stay with her, fuck her, and dump her later on, you're young, you don't have to dump every girl who isn't "the one" and marriage material instantly, just have fun.
>>
>>17492614
depends, where are you from?
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 768x576px
>>17492628
>>17492640
>>17492648
>>
She does not look like a gf material. Would bang tho.
>>
>>17492614
K
C
U
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>17492614
man what a slut, letting people stand behind her in a crowded bar

the dude looks like he's impatiently waiting for her to get done taking her stupid boob selfie so he can get to the damn bathroom

but whatever, dump her anyway, she looks like she has the iq of a rutabaga
>>
If she'd post something like that it means she has zero respect for you. Also, she's fucking ugly, even though you can tell she thinks she's hot. She deserves to be dumped.
>>
10/10 would fuck
>>
>>17492614
Anon, you have to understand that I am giving this a thorough evaluation, and taking your personal feelings and the circumstances of your anonymity into account when I say this:

If this picture is actually a recent update from your girlfriend's instagram, I can only advise that you drop that slag immediately, without discussion or remorse, and move on to someone else.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent breakup.
Congratulations on your newfound freedom.
>>
>>17492614
K K
C C
U U
C U C K
U U
C C
K K
>>
Am I right to assume 95% of this board is bait? Either that or the bottom 5% of society dwells here. I check this place out every few months and it just seems like a worse version of /r9k/.
>>
>>17492704
>>17492773
He's not a cuck if he doesn't stay with her.
>>
>>17492614
Coal burner.
>>
>>17492806
Well, I mean... That's not really necessary either.
>>
>>17492614
shitty b8
>>
Hate pump and dump.
>>
If you're not with a girl, and she posts something like that, but you guys are talking, do you have the right to be mad?
>>
>>17493036

No you don't. Talking gives you the right to nothing.
>>
File: PBF215-Kitty_Photographer.jpg (105KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
PBF215-Kitty_Photographer.jpg
105KB, 900x300px
seriously though, I don't understand this. it doesn't even look like he's with her. he's not looking at the camera or at her. and he looks vaguely bored or annoyed.

I mean I suppose he could be with her, but if so, why is he looking in a completely different direction? also, who's taking the pic?
>>
>>17493062
Let you kuck, she is rubbing her fatass on his dick, and probably getting an erection. Did you really look at his dumbass face?

She is a whore, do as I said earlier >>17493028
>>
>>17493062
She is rubbing her ass against him and his facial expression is of satisfaction.
>>
The guys scrawny as shit and probably is the only black person in a thousand miles

Of course she's gonna take a photo op
>>
>>17493120
>>17493143
He brought up one good question though. Who is taking the photo.
>>
>>17492614
>OP tells his gf to tell him when she gets home from her night out
>she goes to her friends for pre drinks
>talking about how they can save money by flirting, what they are wearing and how fucked up they are going to get
>standard selfies together and group photo for them social media likes
>group goes out clubbing
>gf starts grinding on a nigger who just is bored and checking his phone
>"Oh-Em-Gee get a picture!"
>gf pulls her top down to expose her bra
>nigger doesn't smile, he wants it over with so he can enjoy his cocktail
>gf pesters him all night
>gf goes home with him
>"don't worry OP it was a quiet night out, nothing really happened"

If your girlfriend is out grinding other guys, not telling you then posting evidence to instagram, then you have a reason to be worried.
>>
2/8 b8
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.