[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I just leave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: rough-draft.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
rough-draft.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
Gf says i am not 'experienced' and wants to take a break so i can experience 'freedom'. She say's am insecure and shy and I need to get with other girls to get over this at my young age (20)

I went absolutely insane at her condescending comment, I am not shy and I do not need to get with 50 girls (like she has guys) to 'find' myself or be confident.

I called her a cunt and went crazy at her now I think we are broken up. Should I just leave her, I feel disrespected and dont think my spouse should be pushing for us to be on a break anyway... thoughts?
>>
It would probably be best. She sounds like a bitch, and do you honestly want to make a women who's been with 50 guys your wife?
>>
>>17492579
Probably she wants to fuck someone else/ other people and instead of saying that she's trying to make it about you.
Whatever the case, it's an unfixable situation and you're better off breaking up.
>>
>>17492579

Leave her. She wants to bang other dudes and she's trying to say it is because you suck so she doesn't feel like a slut for doing it.
>>
>>17492579
Aggree to go gather "experiences" but only if she is only allowed to have any sexual relaionship with you and no one else. Let's see if SHE wants to date other guys, or she is caring about YOU.
>>
>>17492584
This

I think your reaction pretty much disproves her point.
>>
>>17492584
^This.

I mean, she may even be right. You DO need to experience more diversity and better yourself.

Go ahead and gather "experiences", but like other Anons have said, understand what her interest is. Who's she tryin' to fuck?
>>
>>17492781
>>17492804
You do realize that confidence and shyness is not dependent on how many people you have sex with, right?
>>
How was your relationship before her statement?
>>
>>17492579

I get where she's coming from. Never get serious with someone inexperienced. They will wonder about sex with other people, maybe not now, or in year or even few years, but they will and then they will want to bang someone else. However, it seems that right now you hold to different values and mindsets and therefore breaking up might be a good idea. You both should find someone better suited to your needs.
>>
she wants out and wants it to be your fault retard
>>
>>17492813
-2781 here
Yeah yeah, I know, the point is, that by saying that you see if she either wants you to "grow a pair of balls" or "grow a pair of antlers"(greek saying for getting cheated)
>>
>>17492833
This.
>>
>>17492579
>gf
>spouse
>>
>>17492584
totally this.
>>
>>17492833
>>17492883
This.

She isn't doing it because she genuinely cares for you. You wouldn't need to separate to bang other chicks. You could do that, and still go out with her.

She wants to separate because she doesn't to be with you. Not because she cares for you. Women are terrible at being honest during a breakup. "It's not you, it's me". "You're a really nice guy, I'm just not sure if I'm ready for a relationship". This is the mentality responsible for everyone earning a trophy nowadays. I love and respect the hell out of a woman who won't bullshit me and actually tells me what I need to work on. How the fuck can I fix a problem if I don't know what the problem is?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.