[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate being in college. I got to a private religious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x1136px
I fucking hate being in college. I got to a private religious uni and it's driving me insane. My ROTC is so much harder than my friends who go to other univerisities, and I'm the least fit out of all of them. I make an effort to make friends (which is new because I'm usually reserved and aloof) but no one ever gets back to me. No one shares my interests, almost every single person here has a science major, and the people in my history classes are there because they HAVE to take them. This school is like 70% chicks and most of them dress like sluts, and aren't even greatful enough to thank me for holding the door or passing them a paper in class.
Am I just in a shit uni? Is all of college like this? What should I do? I'm fucking miserable and really just want to go home.
>>
This sounds like bait. If it's not know that the problem is with you first, then with your uni and everything else.
You expect too much while being entitled to nothing.
You dislike stuff but do nothing about it.
You don't understand and don't even try to understand what people around you are thinking. You only see your point of view.

If your uni was really that bad as you think it is you could just leave it. But I think the problem here is with your mentality, not with the uni.
>>
>>17492418
You need to research your school and see if its worth a damn. Assuming it is not and you aren't getting a full ride finish your semester and transfer to your local state school. Seriously man you don't want to be 26 like me still going to school. Take it seriously, do the mathiest thing you are capable of, and you will have a good futute. All these little problems will pale when you are older not making the money you could be making. Money doesn't buy happiness necessarily but it leads to more opportunities to persue it.
>>
>>17492418

Concentrate on your studies, maybe join a club or organization that you find interesting, and try keep yourself busy.

College can be very mentally invigorating and rewarding if you play your cards right.

And I don't get your gripe about the chicks at your college, if its majority female you shouldn't be complaining. Not all of em can be that bad.
>>
>>17492446
I totally know, I'm shit at math and can't do any other major other than language and history, which is what I like. I was thinking of doing that or something closer to DC, but the schcool I'm at is rural and miserable. I literally eat all my meals alonr because everyone I invite apparently has something better to do. I'm doing it right now infact and everyone is with their friends or gf's. No one but me is alone.
>>
>>17492474
Can you eat outside or something? Get some fresh air, walk around and eat your food if you can. It'll probably be way better than sitting and watching all the heads pass by.
>>
>>17492474
As said before find some groups to join and just keep trying. It isn't easy making friends but it's done everyday. Don't take this personally but maybe it's something with you?
>>
File: suckdick.jpg (100KB, 531x1400px) Image search: [Google]
suckdick.jpg
100KB, 531x1400px
>>17492418
> This school is like 70% chicks and most of them dress like sluts
And you have a problem with that?
>>
>>17492491
Nope, they put the caf on the 4th fucking floor so fatties have to work for it. I wish I could.
>>17492494
I'm in ROTC and it takes up a lot of my day, no one there really talks to me and I'm like a flounder at drills so I suck. The rest of the day I have to rest because my legs are dead. It could be me but I'm doing my best fucking effort in everything and it isn't working
>>17492503
Yeah because I still have no friends
>>
>>17492503
I'm not a fag either, because I understand that three straight people can still be in the same room together.
>>
So fucking transfer. Unless you're at one of the few prestigious Christian colleges like Pepperdine, St. Olaf, Wheaton, BYU, etc. chances are your degree won't be as valuable as the best public university in your state anyway. I'm sure your degree costs way more than it would at a public university, and if you're ROTC shouldn't you be getting a great deal on tuition anyway?

The way to become happy in college is to join extracurriculars. Get to know people. Do that, and you'll get to go to parties. But yeah, you might be fucked in this department because of ROTC anyway.

Learn how to talk to girls. Nobody cares if a girl acts slutty or isn't all nice to you for treating them special. You're mad that they're not hopping on your dick. You just need to learn to communicate your sexual interest in a way that is forward and direct, but doesn't creep them the fuck out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.