[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with my sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1450163533145.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1450163533145.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
I've never been in love, never had a crush. I always used to wonder why this was. When I was younger I thought I was simply more immature than my peers, later I thought maybe I was asexual.

I do like and fantasize about fictional characters, but never about real people. I've had sex, but I only enjoyed the physical part and even that not very much. I do masturbate to fictional characters and I enjoy that more than sex, since real people distract me too much.

I've had sexual dreams about my sister well in my 20s. We're really close and she's definitely my best friend too. I've also realised all my fictional crushes remind me of my sister in some way. Real people don't, because no one compares to her in my mind. So I can't fall in love because of that? What to do?
>>
>>17492377

Check'd

Man look at dat core.

As for loving your sister...if she loves you back then I don't see the problem. Just don't let anyone that knows you guys find out and don't have children.
>>
You may be so obsessed with your sister that you dismiss every other girl, but this kind of things don't happen very often. I can't think of any other reason for your situation though.

If this is really the issue then your obsession with your sister is really unhealthy and the only way (as far as I know) to get rid of it is to stop interacting with her and focus on other things (work, study, hobbies, physical activity, fiction etc). Even so it would take quite a long while and I guess stopping all interaction with your sister wouldn't be too easy or pleasant for you (or for her). There is no easy way out of it here, the choice is yours.
>>
>>17492377
There are different kind of love.
The best you can do is confess this to her, if you feel something she probably feels that too.
>>
>>17492377
I'm not in love with my sister, but I got the same dreams.
Really wanted to when I was 14 - 16.
We really started to get along from the age of 16 and we're now best buds (im 21, she 19).
Still I sometimes check her out in the shower, and she does the same.
But yea when I touch her ass too much she tells me to stop / gets mad / or tells me something is wrong with me, then I stop.
I wouldn't fuck her, grew over it after I got my first gf / lost my virginity.
idc about the dreams tho, they're awesome.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.