[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant quit drinking diet sodas. help I go though about 24 12

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: diet dr. pepper.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
diet dr. pepper.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I cant quit drinking diet sodas. help I go though about 24 12 ounce sodas a day. I have this tattoo I hate on me and now the only thing that keeps me happy is drinking sodas and browsing the internet. Help.
>>
>>17492346
No ones putting a gun against your head and forcing you to drink soda. That shits rotting your teeth.

Drink free water instead and use the money you save to get laser tattoo removal or have it altered into something you prefer.
>>
>>17492373
but the lasers bleach your skin. In essence ill be left with a white tattoo. I don't think I want another tattoo on me. I know its not good for my teeth but I cant frigging stop. I cant get a job because of this. I think I have developed some kind of body dismorphia or something except its like affected me by making me drink sodas all the time to stay happy. Tattoos ruin lives. How can this shit be legal?
>>
Try drinking a fizzy drink to mimic soda at first, and gradually wean yourself off it?

I don't fucking know, I eliminated soda from my diet but I know people who are addicted to it. It must have addictive properties
>>
>>17492395
yes its delicious and has that sweet sweet caffeine.
>>
>>17492387
>I cant frigging stop
Yes you can, that's just some autistic reason you make up to feel better for being a dumb jackass.

Don't buy more. Don't drink the ones you have left. Throw them out and drink water. Don't buy more, don't drink more.

And stupid decisions ruin lives, not tattoos. You knew it was permanent but you got it done anyways. So either laser it off or get it covered somehow. You made a decision and regretted it. Don't dwell on it forever or you'll regret that too. Do something about it or stop crying.
>>
>>17492346
Post tat
>>
>>17492421
you've seen it probably its a cross and its killin me. Its like jesus died everyday on my arm.
>>
>>17492438
post pic Senpai Please
>>
File: 1463272029358.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1463272029358.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17492449
I don't know what to do with this thing ive thought about covering it with a dragon or something but I really don't want another tattoo.
>>
>>17492449
So what do you think of it? should I get this fucking thing lasered and have a bleached fucking cross on my skin cover it up or just leave it?
>>
>>17492456
Oh hello again I remember you
>>
I think ill just leave the fucking thing but it doesn't make me happy.
>>
>>17492456
The sodas are starting to show bud, hit the fucking gym.
>>
>>17492346
Artificial sugar like you would find in a diet soda is very similar to MSG in that is too potent for our tastebuds to categorize correctly so it is quite easy to develop a craving.

Start consuming honey and maple syrup. Also increase your intake of sweet fruits like mangos, pears, apples, and kiwi.

Your body is craving sugar, but your opting for something that is going to leave you wanting more, so you need to give yourself real sugar and the craving for the artificial sweetener should dissipate.
>>
>>17492484
yes im back I hope I serve as a lesson to people thinking about getting a fucking tattoo.
>>
>>17492499
My lesson for not getting a tattoo is all the negative backlash I see on 4chan about them
>>
>>17492499
There's nothing wrong with tattoos, just don't get a stupid one like a big ass cross that makes you look like a member of MS-13
>>
File: fatass.jpg (39KB, 580x464px) Image search: [Google]
fatass.jpg
39KB, 580x464px
>>17492499
Forget about the tattoo. You're worried about rearranging the silverware when the house is on fire.

You're fucking fat. Deal with that first.

Anytime you think about having a soda, run a mile. Do it, faggot. Start now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.