[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I go upon doing this? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20160822_062344.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_062344.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I want to sell my underwear online. How would I go about doing that? I know there are some sites to go on but are there actually any that you can make money with and don't require a membership fee?
>>
>>17491879
Why would people want to buy used underwear? Isn't that kinda gross?
>>
>>17491885
i know but its a thing and you can make alot of money doing it but knowing how to get started is the issue
>>
>>17491879
>making a second thread when your first one still exists
>>17488924

Fuck off
>>
It's a very niche market. You won't make lots of money. If you want easier and better money, try camwhoring. Or even better, become a sugar baby.
>>
>>17491901

+1 to the sugar baby shit.

As long as you're a good communicator and are fine in potentially awkward situations, you'll make more money being a sugar baby than anything else.

Friend of mine was a sugar baby, pretty chubs short asian girl, clearing a thousand a week minimum for barely any work.

Most important part about being a sugar baby is having protocols in place so you don't get fucked over, or get put in a situation that you're not comfortable with.
>>
>>17491901
You Will make some good money, I assure you.
Op if you understand French, read this (or use google translate) http://www.letagparfait.com/fr/2014/10/15/comment-jai-vendu-mes-culottes-sales-sur-internet/
>>
>>17491914
>barely any work

That's not actually what being a sugar baby is. It's being highly romanticized on the internets. A lot of people seem to think that all you need to do is have a vagina, be cute, and you'll automatically get money from old men without having to do anything but talk to them.

Sure, someone might get lucky and land a rich old guy for doing next to nothing, but those are the exceptions. Some wannabe sugar babies think they can ask for a few thousand a month in exchange for just platonic company - which will never work since the sugar daddy has plenty of choice and will just turn to one of the many other available sugar babies who is ready to do the sexual stuff.
>>
>>17491896
that wasnt my thread but okay
>>
>>17491901
yeah i don't feel very comfortable with any of those things yet...just the panty thing for right now..and im just tired of being broke all the time. i need a little extra income
>>
>>17491945
Being a sugar baby can actually be fun. It's not all 50-year old fat greasy guys who just want to pay a young girl for sex. There are also younger sugar daddies who want a girl to have fun with without the complications of a relationship.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.