[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cheated on my pregnant girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: imagejpeg_2.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_2.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
I've been dating my girlfriend since January of this year. She was the 2nd chick I had ever had sex with, first one I could remember having sex with (alcoholic).

Fast forward to right now, she's 20+ weeks pregnant, and I thought it would be a good idea to cheat on her. I've recently been hanging out with a girl who lives two houses down, and we borderline had sex the other night.

My 5.5" dick failed and I couldn't stay hard for the new chick. Basically threw on a condom and flopped around for awhile.

Been living in regret for the last week.

Advice?
>>
>>17491824
Kys?

You're already literally fucking things up and the kid hasn't been born yet. Why don't you break up with the preggers and just spend the next 18 years paying for your mistake? Or give it up for adoption and break up either way.

Or man up and keep your mouth shut, then take care of your mistake either way. Fessing up will not really help anything in the long run. Just remember what it feels like to not have integrity and pride.
>>
>>17491824
>have pregnant girlfriend
>decide to cheat with some girl
>dick fails me, might be my conscience telling me not to fuck it up
>this obviously has no bearing, better flop about
>opt to call thumbing it in "borderline sex"
>regret it
You're a cunt OP, your gf and kid deserve way better than you.
You cheated.
Come clean and pray she forgives you, if she does, you had better not fuck up again, if she doesn't, then do right by them and pay for the kid and give them any extra support that is needed ie help pay their bills.

I grew up in a shitty broken home because my dad cheated on my mother the day before they got married (while she was pregnant with me), for years he tried claiming everything from "I didn't want kids that young" (27yo), that he was drunk or that he gave in to temptation, because the thing you want to do the night before your wedding is go out drinking.
Growing up dad resented paying child support and when I needed things like backpacks, shoes or clothes he would simply say "I give your mother money every month, tell her to buy it".
Fuck you, you cunt, you cheated, you know it, get cancer and a life insurance policy, your family will be much better off without you as you clearly aren't going to step up and do the right thing.
>>
the reason you've only banged 2 chicks is because you're a fucking faggot. Tell your gf and deal with the consequences, you would want her to tell you.
>>
lol
one more little 'single-mother-raised-fagtron' in the world

horray for western civilization
>>
>>17491831
Fessing will allow her to find a decent partner. OP is cucking his pregnant girlfriend, she could still abort in most places at 20 weeks. It'd be a tragedy for her to have a child, to sacrifice her body mental energy and life for a weak willed ex-alcoholic weakling who can't keep his dick in his pants.
>>
>>17491824
flush yourself down the toilet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.