[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just pasting a link

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1467792605211.jpg (119KB, 700x661px) Image search: [Google]
1467792605211.jpg
119KB, 700x661px
http://expirebox.com/download/87ca16f923a6fd6423063e9af8dc29ce.html

feel free to comment if you understand maori concepts
>>
File: laugh out loud.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
laugh out loud.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>17491048
nice pic! i laughed so hard
>>
File: Hey catd-.jpg (74KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
Hey catd-.jpg
74KB, 300x403px
Ha! What a comedic meme image OP has uploaded. I wonder what his thread is a-
>>
ITT butthurt amerifucks rambling about how the US did anything at all in this war aside of not being there at all untill the commies were pretty much at Berlin's doors.
>>
>>17491319
What are you talking about? I thought the first poster was being genuine. Doesn't really seem like sarcasm.

As for the second poster, that can't be sarcasm - otherwise it ruins the point of his own meme.

This is a legitimately funny meme and you seem like a guy who's a little over-eager to argue with someone over politics.
>>
>>17491319
There's nothing to butthurt about.
Russian blood won, but the treaties were written in American ink, and that's all that matters.
>>
>>17491048
bro lets be honest here. you fucked up bad not sure who was writing the letter but i will guess relative or freind of ya missus?
dont matter who anyway they are venting at you because you pay the girl enough attention and because you were firing blanks you tired to convince thie missus it was her fault didnt you? you cant get her back. and if you try she will think you are a idiot. sorry bro but you blew it. sometimes time doesnt heal all wounds
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.