[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if a girl said she used to like you around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
What does it mean if a girl said she used to like you around 3-4 months ago? My oneitis said this
>>
>>17490981
She used to like you but has since found a new meatrod to extract pleasure and money from
>>
>>17490981
You were in her dating radar, but now you're not anymore. It's like a girl you find kinda hot at first, but then realize she's psychotic. Same principle really.
>>
It means she used to like you.
>>
>>17490992
Well the thing is I turned her advances down, and she said she had to get over her feelings for me. I'm guessing it's still the same principle?
>>
>>17490981
>What does it mean if a girl said she used to like you around 3-4 months ago?
It means ya dun goofed. You failed to show interest, and so she assumed you weren't interested -quite reasonably, given the information she had- and distanced herself as appropriate for the platonic relationship she thohght you wanted.

>My oneitis said this
I'm sorry to hear that. Learn from this mistake, and don't delay asking the next girl out.
>>
So you turned down a girl and then started developing feelings for her, is that correct? It is an unlucky turn of event. The only thing you can do now is to forget the whole thing and move on.
>>
>>17491069
Yeah that's essentially what happened. I feel like becoming an hero fuck
>>
>>17490981
NAH BRUH NO MATTER WHAT, YOU STILL CAN MAKE HER LIKE YOU AGAIN, I'M IN THAT PLACE RIGHT NOW, IT'S QUITE SIMPLE ACTUALLY. YOU WANT HER TO LIKE YOU AGAIN? DON'T TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN, BE GENTLE BUT MAKE HER FEEL THAT SHE'S ONE OF YOUR OTHER FRIENDS, DON'T BE LOOKING HER, OR ELSE, AND DON'T TRY TO FUCKING SELL YOURSELF, DON'T BEG FOR HER ATTENTION, IGNORE HER; MAYBE KISS WITH SOMEONE ELSE IN FRONT OF HER LIKE YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS THERE, BELIEVE ME THAT SHIT WORKS... (sorry for the caps lock, it's for getting your attention, this shit worked for me so I recommend you to do it). Suerte amigo ;)
>>
>>17491089
Can't tell if srs
>>
it means it never would have worked.
>>
File: 1412485301874.gif (981KB, 289x155px) Image search: [Google]
1412485301874.gif
981KB, 289x155px
>>17491089
>>17491108
Tbh it's not "bad" advice.

Not the kiss thing. Very bad idea.
>>
>>17491108
I'm pretty serious lol, you don't have anything to lose trying tho. If you're following her all the time she's going to feel sorry for you; if you show her that you're not like that she'll see you're a MATURE guy, so it's your best choice mate.
>>
>>17491137
well the kiss thing worked for me, but you're right, may be a bad idea on most of the cases...
>>
>>17491076
Get over yourself dude.

Sure that sounds tough but we've all been through it, but killing yourself because you didn't get with some girl who you might have had a chance with 4 months ago? I know you don't mean that and you know you don't mean that, and you won't get anyone's sympathy with saying shit like that. I know, I've been there.

Oneitis is total horseshit and is an unhealthy way to look at women and relationships. The lesson you've learned is that opportunities come and go, sometimes you don't put thought into it and you just go for it when the time feels right, or otherwise you could have blown something special. Women's hormones go through the fucking roof when a guy they like is just up front with them and asks them out, that's what people mean when they say be confident, wear your heart on your sleeve, but don't go chasing lost causes, this is an important step you've learned about becoming a man, treat it like one
>>
File: 1471141333489.gif (1MB, 300x165px) Image search: [Google]
1471141333489.gif
1MB, 300x165px
>>17490981

It means you're in high school or you still behave like you're in high school.

Both things can be solved with time and maturity.
>>
>>17491164
yeah, i didnt mean that in the literal sense lmao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.