[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me ranting about the human race and my elitism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I hate the human race as a whole.

Full of two sides of "Respectful, calm" and "Everything else." Here I could look on YouTube and see some brave man save a stranger's child. And then I could see some gang burning someone's car in a drive-by. Of course I'm looking at the extremes, but small things like my car dealer acting moody ticks me off internally.

I was always more mature than my family. They would argue around me. Sometimes at me. I would always stay silent. Respectful. I had few friends because most of them would either be like my family or would not be trustworthy enough. In order for me to have a friend, and it still applies now, is to trust them in the most sincere ways. And that was hard. Still is now.

I do have an inferiority complex, but it's applied to anyone. If a person across my break room's table is being ignored, I feel sad for him. Makes me one of the most respectful people I know.

I just don't get it. Am I the only one? Why the hell are people so red and blue pilled these days? Why the hell are people so idiotic like this?
>>
If it matters, this is just a TLDR. I'm not in the mood for fancy speeches today.
>>
>>17490845
Those are some shit reason to why you'd hate humans.
You probably hate a specific type of people(s), and not the entire race. For if you did, you wouldn't have sought for advice on this board, let alone communicate with the living being you hate.
It seems as though your understanding of hate is not quite accurate.
>>
>>17490845
>My name is not important
>>
>>17490845

Your post is pretty incoherent. Also, what you defined is sympathy/empathy, not respect.
>>
>>17490896
Just me being a perfectionist. I judge based on survival intentions, division, etc. I judge based on the whole population, not individuals. I do respect certain individuals, yes. But certain individuals do ruin my day, yes. I tend to go overkill when things get past my fine line. More specificly, I hate its state. I just wish there could be a time where every single being could dwell together knowing that survival and technology is key and nothing else.

Like I said. I could make a fancy speech all about it, but I'm not in that mood. Unless you want to make it like /pol, then I'm not here for that. I came here to vent. Possibly for advice.
>>
You sound based asf and don't feel down, i think we are many. Everything these days are black or white, when will greypilling be a thing? Lsd in the water-supply? Remember what gandalf says, it's the small things that matter the most.
Stay respectful and empathetic and (in b4 hippie-bullshit) just think of the ripples of inspiration you potentially grant the people around you. Stay you! i am feeling more and more alone too, good to hear my quarells are shared. We're a dying breed, perpetuate and spread it. Humility and wisdom are whats missing these days, cultivate them! Lots of love fellow /adv/enturer!

>keep warm friend, theres still hope for us stupid monkeys. Maybe
>>
>>17490950

What's your contribution to tech. Link to your startup please.
>>
>>17490951

Made my day. Thanks for the advice and input.

For the others, I'm done here. I didn't ask for a difference of opinion, I didn't ask for /pol/ to merge with /adv/. May as well end this thread now unless someone has something worth saying.
>>
>>17490993

>For the others, I'm done here. I didn't ask for a difference of opinion, I didn't ask for /pol/ to merge with /adv/. May as well end this thread now unless someone has something worth saying.

Cry me a river faggot.
>>
File: YXn6BK4X.png (292KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
YXn6BK4X.png
292KB, 512x512px
>>17491016
upvoated
>>
>>17490845
Unless you want to destroy the world or something can you just shut the fuck up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.