[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The red pill.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: redpill_danger.jpg (108KB, 496x338px) Image search: [Google]
redpill_danger.jpg
108KB, 496x338px
Opinions on 'The Red Pill'.
Is it sound advice or bullshit?

I have been looking at it lately and i think a lot of the stuff makes sense, or atleast i hope so. >I hope i havn't gone to far down the road to full neckbeard

Anyone had any life changing moments after taking the red pill?
>>
Any advice can be sound, depending on the situation. You can take it, just dont apply it to every aspect of life and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17489300
>I think a lot of the stuff makes sense
like what
>>
>>17489322
Just like the shit tests, and basically 90% of the stuff. I've known about it for a long time but only just looked it up. That's why im asking if im choosing the wrong path and if redpill is just a meme.
>>
>>17489345

Red pill is fucking stupid. Are some of the things it says technically true? Yes, in some cases. Can it be applied in some cases to make you better with women and your own expectations? Yes.

The thing is, there is no blanket rule to what the other gender acts like, and red pill is teaching you to dismiss any positivity before anyone can even show you their traits.

It turns you into a bitter lonely fuck whose only experience with women turns into his online echo chambers. Just approach it and critically think. Is every guy you know the same? No. So neither is every girl.
>>
>>17489345
It's all theories and some of it is a little on the extreme side, however theories are usually tested and proven.

Personally, it's a lot more honest and insightful to hear what MGTOWs want from themselves than what women want from men on youtube.
>>
>>17489300
90% of the people are shit so it'll be true most of the time.
>>
The red pill is for people who don't want to be used, and have goals other than raising a family. You choose carreer, traveling, family obligations freedom, or you can go for a family life, and have sex with your wife..
>>
>>17489300
It's all real, but at the same time comes from such a well of resentement that it's not 'sound' advice, use a big grain of salt.
If you want the real deal, without the anger, keep to the Book of Pook and possibly the Sex God Method, but you'll find their message is kinda obvious, have self respect, take care of yourself, keep up a positive energy, be dominant but also intimate in the sheets, keep things interesting... does that sound so strange and against the norm?
If for you it does, then there is one thing the Red Pill has to teach you: life doesn't work like a romantic comedy.
>>
the fact that you're even asking this shows you're a lost cause
>>
Red pills are mostly for people that don't want to get married and don't want to be a slave to women. All while trying to not fall into the trap of demonizing women the way some women have come to demonize and abuse some men.
>>
>>17489300
Been on /pol/ for three years and im completely jaded. The red pill is real. Its true. And the only people that dont like it are guys like >>17489352 because it hurts the feefees.

Dont try to fight it OP. Submerge yourself in redpill memes.
>>
>>17489400
>dont want to get married

Are you retarded? Of course they want to get married. They are all about making babies and basically worship red pilled QTs. Have you even Spoken to any of these people or just believe what reddit tells you?
>>
>>17489300
Redpill is the truth and bluepill is the lie you're comfortable with. A lot of people make fake redpills, these are untrustworthy. It started on puahate / sluthate and sluthate has a wiki with legit redpills. The forums, reddit and any other "redpill" is probably bluepilled or false advice.
>>
>>17489300
well I have notice that normies reject it because they are too dumb to understand it and you have to simplify it as much as you can for them. the only time normies finally take my side is when they get hurt by a girl and realize I was right all along. the scientific community also reject us because are views are too controversial they are still facts but just too controversial so we are force to create our science. we evolve from animals and you can predict human behavior by studying animals as well.
>>
>>17489420
I agree with this they do want to get married but not in the current state marriage is at. they want to go back to the plantation and at least have the delusion that they are in control in marriage but that is not going to happen when most of the voters are women. women are not going to chance the marriage laws because they will lose their benefits to gain resources from a man in divorce.
>>
As someone who will never marry or be someone's bitch-provider and has spent a few years reading redpill and MGTOW stuff, can I give you some advice?

Stay away. It's fine if you want to "go your own way" in some form or another, but please avoid the online forums and groups. These groups are filled with nothing but men who have been SENT their own way. Chronic complainers, victim complexes, paranoia. All the goodstuff everyone hates from feminism is here too, and just as strong.

It's all about become zen with the world. Easier said than done I know, but it will be impossible with toxic vitriol being whispered in your ear every 5 seconds if you read these sources.
>>
>>17489300
I see them as major autists. There's always guys there talking about being ostracized after outing their "red pill" views. It's because that shit is vile. I know several guys like this in real life and they're fucking pathetic.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy because these guys are like 30 going after 20-year-olds. Despite what these guys tell you, healthy 20-year-olds are not attracted to middle aged men. They may fantasize about someone like Channing Tatum but it's not a real desire. It's like how young men fantasize about Scarlett Johansson but wouldn't settle down with her.

It's selection bias. The type of woman they go for is one who will go for a shallow, much older man. Then when they find them out to be whores, conclude that all women are like that. They're not. I work with a ton of younger women. The ones who date older men are distinct, trashy, materialistic, crazy. They use the guys for money and talk about how pathetic they are in private. They're a different breed. The majority of girls with long-term relationships with guys the same age arent like that.

The successful strategy is to not be vain, find someone who is also not vain, an equal who pulls their weight. That's rare in both men and women. It becomes more rare with age, so ideally you should do this in college. I am no chad by any means but I found my girlfriend in college, we're both thin and active, both getting educated in something useful. Just don't be dumb about mate selection and you won't get screwed over. If all your partners are whores the problem lies with you.

Red pillers are manchildren, the equivalent of rad fems who believe all men are violent rapist pigs. Full of paranoia and incapable of realizing they themselves are flawed. They want the perfect virgin waifu while being egotistical assholes and whoring around. The statistics they doesn't tell you is that male ability to pair bond goes down with each partner as well. Most their stats are bullshit.
>>
statistical data can be applied to your real life environment

but each case is particular and you should give people the benefit of the doubt as much as your prejudice

you need to dose those based no your understanding and the situation you're in

if you could just process every situation into a flowchart, things would be much easier, but reality isn't like that

long story short: red pill or not, you should judge and gauge things yourself with your own experience

you want a good redpill, talk to your grandpa about stuff he probably has good insight + context to your life
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.