[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADV SURGERY OR ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: CAM00785.jpg (288KB, 1605x1851px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00785.jpg
288KB, 1605x1851px
how I fix my face? I have braces. it will help a little bit but not the entire shit, this really gets me down.
>>
Can you be more specific? What's wrong with your face?
>>
I have double chin even if i'm thin. small jaw/chin
>>
>>17489196
Lose fat, start chewing gum, stop mouthbreathing and keep your tongue at the top of your mouth. In addition start taking care of your skin - wash and moisturize. Shave that terrible and ugly """""beard""""" off.

That'll make you at least presentable. Consider a nosejob and jaw implants.
>>
>>17489258

>keep your tongue at the top of your mouth
Not op, but what does this do?
>>
>>17489258
I already have a nose job, but for the jaw there's no alternatives? Like fillers without surgery?
>>
>>17489262
lifts the fat under your chin
>>
>>17489258
isn't faT, when u have little chin this shit happens even if you're thin
>>
>>17490007
Looks like you are a guy, so just grow a beard

Cheap & easy
>>
>>17489258
>Shave that terrible and ugly """""beard""""" off.
I can see literally no facial hair, what are you talking about?
>>
>>17490596
looks like OP has a soul patch. Couldn't see it at first since it's blonde
>>
>>17489262
It's the normal way for humans to rest their tongues in their mouths, and because of things like babies being fed from bottles instead of being breastfed and stuff there are more instances in the modern world of individuals ending up with their resting tongue position pressing against their top front teeth, which over the years of childhood development actually exerts enough force on the maxilla to push it forward which contributes to the unaesthetic look of a "recessive" chin. This is my understanding of it at least, anyone can certainly correct me if i'm wrong
>>
>>17491033
Isn't most of the mouthbreathing shit a myth? I thought a receded chin is just genetic, my family has receded chins and nobody mouthbreaths or has mouthbreathed before. A receded chin is just normal genetic physical appearance thing just like a big nose or small lips.
>>
>>17491670
There is a medical article about it if you search - an overly soft and sweet diet means you don't need to chew so over the years the lower jaw shrinks back. This tends to block breathing so leads to jutting out of the lower face and breathing through the mouth.

Chewing gum regularly will fix it though.

Slack Jaw!
>>
>>17491670
Yes but people need something external to blame it on rather than accepting they got a bad roll of the genetic dice.
>>
>>17490592
it doesn't grow too much to be a beard.
>>17490969
when I was kid, now I'm brown but that shit still growing blonde
>>17491736
it's has something to do with "snoring at nights" ? cos i'm always making beast noises
>>
>>17491886
>>>17491736
>it's has something to do with "snoring at nights" ? cos i'm always making beast noises

Yup, couldn't find the youtube myself but it's there. sugar free gum was the fix - not with sweetner because that gives you headaches.
>>
>>17491894
thanks bro! i'm gonna take a look.

I had 4 premolar extraction with braces (actually) I think this will help a little bit (like the picture below) but I'm shure that the double chin it's gonna stay. so I was thinking to use FILLERS I don't want a big change and people asking "wtf your face? " more like a smooth change.
In the picture i'm actually LOOKING DOWN
>>
>>17489196
dont... jsut smile more, and be fucking confident
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.