[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your advice guys relative to licking anals for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Hi, guys! I'm 24 years old virgin from Russia, and although I'm ugly as fuck, still can't help dreaming about eating women anals. Every fucking day, while commuting to my job, all I see is tight butts waking around, and the very thought of their presumably hot and wet anals drives me crazy. After having come home I often times contemplate committing suicide and prior to the happening I could go out to hunt some little teen down and ravish her anus with my tongue in the nearest bushes. What do? Why did your fucking god make me so ugly? I'm also a human just like everybody else, and, too, want to lick anuses. Usually bitches look at me as if I were some subhuman, and try to escape any sexual topics or flirt when talking to me. I hate everything now, wanna kill and rape. Please, help me.
>>
You would be very dissapointed if you tried that plan. How about trying to be a normie by getting /fit/, get a good haircut, bathe/shave/brush your teeth from now on, and wear nice clothes to not look like a subhuman?

>i eat booty and enjoy when the girls squirm for me to keep going

That's when you really want to keep eating her salad, but the way you want to do it is just going to have kicks in your face, an unclean bootyhole, and no intimate connection. That's lame.
>>
>>17489178

I have the same fucked up fetish as you. If you're not cute and cut to draw women to you then you will have a problem getting many different girls, but even if your ugly and if you get a girl then you can eat that one girl's asshole whenever you want.
>>
>>17489199
So have you ever licked any yourself? If so then tell me what did it taste like? I've got some other fetishes as well, anal prolapse is one of them.
>>
>>17489205

Well, back in the day when me and my wife first met I used to eat her ass and pussy all the time, now not so much just because well, marriage gets boring. We would both shower just before we do it and I would lick her pussy and asshole like a crazy, wild, rabid dog slobbering all over because I loved it. Just tasted like skin. Clean skin, really.

Long as a woman hasn't shat herself recently it should taste like just regular skin I suppose. It really does depend on whether or not she just bathed, and shit like that.

Sometimes out of the heat of the moment I would eat her out without showering and her pussy would taste salty like sweat but I didn't give a fuck.

Just tell the girl to clean up and you'll be all right.
>>
>>17489213
>without showering and her pussy would taste salty like sweat but I didn't give a fuck
Gosh, man! You just did give me such a hard on. I'd definitely want to join you both. I'd eat her asshole while receiving your dick in my ass. Sorry if that sounds insulting to you.
>>
>>17489229

Not insulted. We all have our things.
>>
File: e29.jpg (79KB, 680x785px) Image search: [Google]
e29.jpg
79KB, 680x785px
>>17489229
>>17489234

Group orgy with anon's wife!

I claim her mouth
>>
Maybe here is some female willing to sacrifice her anal for me?
>>
>>17489213
>>17489229

Man I love the salty taste. It's like a treat, I kind of imagine it's similar to how like, dogs and horses feel when they lick salty things.
>>
I'm so lonely here in this grim Russia :(
>>
Where are you anals, why don't you love me?! :(((
>>
File: 1448387262001.png (20KB, 310x326px) Image search: [Google]
1448387262001.png
20KB, 310x326px
>thsi thread is still alive
>of course OP is Russian
>>
File: ye.jpg (68KB, 595x720px) Image search: [Google]
ye.jpg
68KB, 595x720px
>mfw I don't know how to ask a guy to lick my anus
why even live
>>
>>17489878
just sit on his face sloot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.