[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sudden change of plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/,
For the last year I've quit my school
So I decided to take my school more seriously and signed in into a education im realy into
I was prepared and excited for the next year
One week before school starts I noticed I didn't signed up, I just signed up for financial backup
This hit me really hard and I still have trouble accepting that I can't go to school now
I talked about it with my buddy and he suggested I should just check out if I can get in that school anyway and otherwise just get full time work for the next year.
I have no clue what to do since I was highly convinced I was going to start school this year
I even bought all the books

TL;TR I thought I signed up for a school but I didn't now my hole plan for next year is suddenly gone and I have no clue what to do
>>
>>17489099
I'm literally in the same position, except I didn't buy the books.

I feel so shitty, but I think we can make it through this. It's just another year for now and you've got people to support you. I don't know if you're undecided on your occupation, but if you have something in mind you'll get to it as long as you keep passionate about it.

Best of luck to you, man.
>>
Explain the circumstances to the educational institution. You might have to start a little later, but if you're serious about it you could catch up.
>>
>>17489112
One of my goals is to get my own place
Maybe I should start working towards that
Also we both have many options we could work, make a trip around the world, whatever
Thank you for the new look and best of luck to you to
>>17489127
If I sign in after first of may I have to go through a studytest to see if im qualified for the education.
Also do I have to show that my last education kicked me after first of may (this is no problem for me)
However there is a meeting followed up by the studytest and the city I want to study at the moment they choose for that has already passed
So I send a letter to the sign up information desk
I just hope they can help me out
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.