[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crazy girlfriend ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (78KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 511x384px
Said she had cancer from the start.... I felt bad , she wasn't sure how much time she had , so I thought I'd make her happy while she was here as a friend. One thing lead to another , my lady now. I've started noticing how she acts , playing the guilt trip to get it her way , literally crying or making a big fuzz over small things such as make up or a slushee. Tonight she said she went to the hospital and afterwards we talked , she kept saying all she wanted was a hug , but I been seeing her literally 9 days outta the past 2 weeks , and she started crying. She's pulled this bs before and I went like a dumbass feeling bad , stomach hurting , in pain , crying on the phone , but when I got there she was ok.
>>
>>17488900
Op here , I get it tho , she's seeking attention. My problem is , she seems to be lying or exaggerating things , just to guilt tripping me into doing things for her.... Wtf.
>>
Omg. Just don't do that shit. Or go psycho on her, manipulate her into the guilt trip.
>>
She doesn't have cancer. Gaslight her for keks
>>
>>17488918
>She doesn't have cancer. Gaslight her for keks
Fucking this. Creampie her, then tell her you have HIV but you figured it didn't matter as she's going to die anyway.
>>
>>17488908
I feel she might do some crazy shit no lie.... But when I push back she submits. Just unsure how to lose her.
>>
>>17488929
Lol I have cream pied her , since she said she had half her ovaries. I busted 4 times in her , then she got her period like 4-5 days later.
>>
>>17488935
HIV is the fun part, not the creampie
>>
>>17488935
I think I remember you. You've posted about her before, haven't you?
>>
>>17488957
This and some other time I was trippin about getting her prego.
>>
>>17488935
For fuck's sakes, why would you trust her? Do you want do become a lil' daddy? You've mentioned she's a lying, manipulative hag. You know what else is very good for manipulative purposes? Being prego.
God!
>>
>>17488994
Yeah but she got her rag after so yeah... I'm done with her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.