[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wedding baby and true love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Frizure-za-dugu-kosu-1.jpg (184KB, 696x989px) Image search: [Google]
Frizure-za-dugu-kosu-1.jpg
184KB, 696x989px
I have thought a lot about how should I write about my issue to ask you for advice, and I have decided to simplify the things as much as possible.

So here is the situation:
1. Broke up with love of my life 5 years ago. We both know we had something very special, I ended up with a model type girl very good looking smart but it was not IT. My love is now in relationship for 3 years.

2. After the model looking girl I ended up with a very good looking not so bright but loves me(at least I think she does) and got her pregnant. She is looking forward to the baby and us living together. We are 1 year now together. Baby is due in 6 months.

3. I think more and more about my first love and how different she was, about the connection we had it was really special - she knew things about me no one did and loved me more than anyone else.
Options?
Marry my current pregnant girl and try to make a great husband and a father(always wanted a family actually).
Or
Not marry but be there for the baby and pursue my true love(I have a feeling she would decide for me if I tell her how I feel)

If I pursue true love I am going to loose the mother of my child and there is a chance my true love will kick me in the nuts and spit on me - when I broke with her I was an asshole, got blinded by the beauty of the other girl and everyday problems that every couple mets..
It has been 5 years so maybe my brain did some alterations to make that first girl a lot better than she actually was but in my heart I know I felt more relaxed when alone or in a company with others.

I am 28 now and live in SE Europe. Current pregnant girl is 21. True love is 27. Ex model girl is 24.

What would you do?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>17488848
Your first and most important responsibility here is the well being of your child.

You fucked up, it sucsk. You're probably going to regret leaving your "true love" forever. But right now the most important thing is that your child needs two loving and good parents. I bet the pregnant girl wouldn't be festive if you left her for an ex when she's 6 months pregnant.

Unless you're unhappy with your child's mom, move on, forget about your "true love" and be a decent man.
>>
>>17488848
Move on from your ex bro. Clearly it wasn't meant to be. She's happy now and with someone else and I think you're better off facing the future rather than dwelling in the past. Going back to her not only will ruin two lives (your child and her current bf) but its also a very selfish choice. If your prego gf loves you and you're happy together then it is a very asshole move of you to leave her just because of your selfishness.
>>
>>17489158
100% agree

Most likely you are overestimating how good first love was, because she was your first love, because you broke up a long time ago so you tend to forget about what woudlnt work back then and focus on what was good.

Focus on having a happy baby, be a good dad and be happy like this. It's the mother of you child dude, be happy with her.
>>
>>17488848
stay with your current wife
she loves you doesn't she? she's looking forward to having a familly?
aren't you? i think you're overreacting, that ''true love'' girl probably isn't all that
>>
>>17488848
You are not in love with your "true love". You are in love with the memory of a romanticized, unreal past in which everything was simpler and happier than now. Get this in your head: getting back together with her does not exist. Even if you two did get back together it would NEVER be the same as you "remember" it being, because she has grown up in ways that don't include you, and you have done the same. The person you are now and the person she is now may very well have nothing at all in common.

That leaves you with the other options. You decide.
>>
Thank you very much for your help! I knew it was the right choice and it is a lot easier for me to move on and be happy with my new familiy.
>>
grass is always greener

raise the child, make family
don't break up with the mother, not until your son/daughter is already off on their own
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.