[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homewrecker +1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: abstract-blue-donkey-panda-snake.jpg (146KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
abstract-blue-donkey-panda-snake.jpg
146KB, 1366x768px
So, a couple of weeks ago my boyfriend finally told his mother that his dad is cheating on her with her bestfriend, but somehow the whole situation has been turned on us.

My boyfriend is 24 and has known about their affair since he was 17. He never told because he didn't want to break his family apart and hurt his mom. We were planning on telling her after we had enough money to move out, but in a spur of the moment my boyfriend ended up telling her after his dad threatened to kick us out... and now she thinks we made it all up because he threatened to kick us out, lol.

The thing is that we literally have ZERO proof, even though the homewrecker comes and parks her car right in front of the house while my boyfriends mom is at work, and they proceed to do it in my boyfriends dad's truck on the driveway. We never took pictures of them because she always comes when it's dark out and if we took a picture we would have to use flash - that would obviously give us away.

They're using the excuse that my boyfriends dad has been fixing her car and his mom has completely eaten it up. Not only that, but she's now going around and telling their whole family and her friends. She keeps on hanging out with her "bestfriend" every weekend and me and my bf are being shunned and called liars, lol. To top it off, my boyfriends dad and the homewrecker are being more careful now, so I have no idea how we're going to get them caught.

This whole situation is really annoying. Receiving dirty looks and being painted as a liar is really fucking enraging and I want the truth to come out. Any ideas on how to get these 2 fuck faces done in?
>>
it's your boyfriend's family, not yours. let him handle it himself. anything you do will just be seen as shit stirring and there's at least a 50% chance your bf will get pissed at you for interfering in his family business. you're not married, you're not even engaged. you may get on with his family, you may even be *like* family to them, but you are not part of the family. it is a fine line but a very important one.

support your bf in whatever he decides to do about it, unless it's stupid. then tell him you don't think it's a good idea. then just leave it at that.
>>
>>17488776
This is why you stay out of other peoples' personal shit. It never ends up good for you. Just learn the lesson for later.
>>
Question for /adv: if someone's parents are adulterers, does that make it more likely that they will too become adulterers?

It's genetic, isn't it? I have a feeling OP's boyfriend will cheat one day as well
>>
Seems like he should have said something years ago
>>
>>17488783
Reading comprehension problems MUCH? I didn't say shit to them, he's the one who told and now I'm being dragged in because I'm his girlfriend. So yes, it is my problem now, even more so considering I'm carrying his baby.
>>
>>17488776
It's called being in denial and shooting the messenger. Rather than face the awful truth his mother turns her anger on him.

He did his part by telling her. Now he has to step back and let them work it out themselves.
>>
>>17488791
I'm guessing it's a common thing. My cousin is in the same situation, knows my aunt is having an affair, but hasn't told her dad because she doesn't want to hurt him and break her family apart.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.