[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my gf my darkest secret?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Should I tell my gf my darkest secret?
>>
is it that bad? what is it
>>
>>17488501
Tell us, but DON'T tell her.

1. Leave a bit of mystery
2. Depends on what it is

What is your darkest secret?
>>
Is it that you're a nigger?
>>
>>17488501
that album was fucking garbage

and tell us what it is OP,unless you want to stick to your faggoty guns
>>
>>17488501
you can trust /adv/
>>
>>17488505
>>17488517
I don't know how to say it without sounding like a creeepy pervert soo um..

I really REALLY like loli, that related to it?
>>
>>17488521
so your darkest secret is that you've diddled kids in the past? Or that you're attracted to children?
>>
>>17488521
Whoopdedoo it's another pedophile thread
>>
Want to know my secret anons? I'm allergic to bait and bullshit <3 Seriously i feel a sneeze coming on.....help a white girl out
>>
>>17488524
I don't know what diddling mean but no. I really like little girls though .
>>
>>17488537
ok dont tell her that, thats pretty fucked up. also dont tell anyone, and maybe just maybe dont touch little kids too
>>
>>17488537
You're a sick twisted fuck anon. Get well soon gods speed
>>
well, I think this is the kind of shit you donĀ“t need to tell to anyone, I mean, under zero circumstances, never.
>>
File: 1470404534960.jpg (68KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470404534960.jpg
68KB, 479x480px
>>17488537
loli is one thing anon

loli is 2d and can never be real,and while that itself warrants some introspection,it's ultimately harmless since it's all fictional

however...if you're talking about 7 year old sally down the fucking street giving you a boner when she's not even remotely developed and vulnerable as fuck,then you've got a massive problem that your girlfriend will surely have issues with

if it's the latter,then get ready to end the relationship because there is no way your woman would be cool with the idea of underage girls turning you on

What's going to happen if you have a daughter someday?
>>
>>17488541
>>17488540
I'm not twisted. I know it's wrong to like second and first grade girls but I won't act on it I think. I just like being around them they are soo cute . Plus they like me too .
>>
>>17488546
We are both 18 kids are not even a thoguht right now
>>
>>17488501
>j cole
>gf

Are you a lesbian or soemthing
>>
>>17488557
get bent faggot

this is a problem that you're going to have to deal with in a much more direct manner down the road than you are currently doing right now

It doesn't matter if you and your girl are 18,all sorts of wacky shit can happen,including kids,but this post isn't even about your hypothetical children,that's a different bridge that you have to cross later

Right now the issue is you being sexually attracted to prepubescent children.This is something that supercedes your current and future girlfriends,family,and relationships

The very fact that you're not even sure if you would act on certain urges is enough of a huge fucking red flag.Get some professional help asap

It's not healthy to fantasize about children in a sexual way,and not being sure if you will or will not act upon urges around little girls means that you are capable of committing such an act fully aware of the consequences

Tell your girlfriend and let her know that you have a problem,maybe she's fucking retarded and will try to fix you by giving you all the legal ass and pussy that you can handle.Some girls like a challenge

But jesus fucking christ OP,you need to seek professional help before you fuck up later down the road
>>
If i were you I wouldn't tell her.
Women can't keep their mouth shut and as I see it it won't only bring you problems down the road.
Specially if your relationship ends bad.
Keep it to yourself and try not to molest little kids, unless you want to spend the rest of your adult like in prison being anally raped by Tyrone, Jamal and their friends.
>>
>>17488537
Never tell anyone this in real life. Even if you marry her and are together for 30 years. Still don't tell her even then. You will ruin your life.
>>
>>17488546
>1. Leave a bit of mystery2. Depends on what it is

That's the thing. If he's afraid or concerned he'd bang his daughter, he clearly has some sense in him to fight this shitty urge.

but we're presuming this from early conjecture.

Move to the UK or some other country where 16 is legal. There are literally hundreds.

If its any younger, your shit out of luck.
Kill yourself before we find you.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.