[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going back to your home country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1471563798674.jpg (6KB, 196x185px) Image search: [Google]
1471563798674.jpg
6KB, 196x185px
When I was a teenager, my parents and I came to America from Poland. I never really adjusted though, and I always felt alienated.

I'm 23 now and working a shit factory job and recently I got in contact with this Indian guy I was really good friends with in high school (who had the same immigration situation) and he went back to India after he finished college and was telling me how much he liked it over there.

Though this exchange, I started thinking maybe I should go back to Poland. But if I do and I happen not to like it, I'll be screwed. What do you think. Is this a bad idea? Am I just a pussy?
>>
Pls respond
>>
File: black raptor therapy.png (101KB, 351x419px) Image search: [Google]
black raptor therapy.png
101KB, 351x419px
>>17488434
do what you feel is the right choice, and what makes you happy, if you don't feel happy or right in America, and you do in Poland, go, however, if there are educational opportunities you can defiantly get, get them first, they will make life in Poland 2x better.

hope this helps!

black raptor out!
>>
>>17488434
Do you have any family in Poland? Somebody to stay with until you get your life together? Or friends who could share a flat with you? Or maybe your parents will support you by sending you dolans?
Either way if you move back, make plenty of bucks beforehand, they'll be useful around here. I think people will think it's cool you lived in 'murrica and it's your homeland so maybe you'll feel more comfy, but really you should still have some kind of a support (members of family or friends)

Powodzenia anon jak będziesz w okolicach Warszawy to możemy iść na piwo
>>
People in Europe will think its cool you lived in America but they won't understand why you moved from there. What they miss is that you can be a loser anywhere. Your parents maybe went to America to make a dream life for you but what if your dream life is in Poland? You could have had a decend childhood with a lots of friends maybe you would be a successful guy in Poland by now. Move back and see it for yourself what have you missed out. Fluent english will land you immediate jobs like waiter, receptionist or something. Lie in your CV they will never call America and if yes just ask someone to lie for you that you worked there.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.