[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cuasi.jpg (187KB, 969x400px) Image search: [Google]
cuasi.jpg
187KB, 969x400px
Is there even a way to be happy if you are poor and lonely? Isn't suicide simply the best choice?
I've been dominated, poor and lonely my whole fucking life. Always waiting for my "lucky break".
I'm not crazy, I wont kill myself now, but I'm starting to think that I will have to live my whole life with this crushing feeling.
I just want to be with someone who really cares about me but that's something that only happens to some people, not to everyone gets to feel that kind of love.
Is there any oldfag (+33) that has never been rich or loved that can confirm or disprobe my fears? Do you regret not killing yourself?
2 years ago I almost kill myself but I didn't have the balls. I'm starting to regret it.
>>
>>17488314

Heh, a topic society LOVES to avoid.
>>
I can feel you on some aspect. I'm 27, poor but married though I feel lonely. I've have been pondering the point of life and why bother existing when all we are going to do is wake up, get poorer and die. I don't see the point of living however, I exist so I have to make some effort to change. This is an every day occurrence for me so you aren't alone in the thought process.
>>
>>17488314
the only thing that is certain in life is change.
>>
>>17488314
Cioran said that we are fucked because one always kill himself too late. He was right I think.
>>
>>17488314
Ha, me too man. A couple of years ago I almost blew my skull open with a shotgun. That shit was fucking hilarious, because every day I fantasize about it. The cold steel and then nothing. Fuck people, fuck this shit. I don't do it because everyday my brain somehow tricks me into some small happy spell. Fuck you too.
>>
>>17488618
Everytime I hear about shotgun suicide, I'll always remember this story my dad once told me.
Working in the ER, he obviously saw some nasty shit, so once, they brought a guy who tried to kill himself with a shotgun, he have put the shotgun under his jaw and pulled the trigger. He completely whipped his face but the problem is that he survived. So instead of a normal shitty life, he was left with a shittier life, without a face, he couldn't see, couldn't eat, couldn't hear, couldn't talk and couldn't smell.
Failed suicide attempts happen, and it's never pretty.
>>
>>17488314
if your gonna kill yourself do it right.

Change this awful world you hate so much.
I always said If I went out, it'd be destroying some large sector of corporate power or government interest.

Someone needs to start this movement, so the middle class stops disappearing in the global economy. Half the world is overworked the other half has given up.
>>
>>17488314

there's so much coming on this planet, kys could ruin possible success in life. fun. sex. etc. there must be some merit to the struggle
>>
>>17488314
>Always waiting for my "lucky break".

There's your problem. Whatever it is that you're looking for - happiness, success, a girlfriend - is NOT going to come to you. You have to get off your ass and go get it. That is what EVERY successful person did.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.