[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He holds my hand but he has a gf. What does it mean? They are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (513KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513KB, 1136x640px
He holds my hand but he has a gf. What does it mean? They are about to break up and we are always this way. I feel like he likes me and he knows i liked him as well. What do I do ? We are at a party and both drink a lot when he holding my hand while we're dancing. We were kinda tipsy. Is that because of the alcohol makes him acting that way? Or am I being sensitive to everything?
>>
>>17488231
Theyre not breaking up
Tell him he's crossing a boundary
>>
>>17488242
So that's what I should do? No other way for it at all?
>>
I do the same thing when I'm in a shit relationship and wanna get over my partner or soon to be ex. Rebound. Unless he told you otherwise I'm not sure why you're assuming you're special.
>>
>>17488291
I don't think I'm special. I just don't know why he acts that way? So i am just something for him to entertaining? To cope with his gf's problem ?
>>
>>17488277
Do you really wanna date someone who doesnt respect his gf and flirts/touches other girls? Sex is one thing but he clearly has boundary issues and cant remain monogamous. Itd be different if it was completely over between them but its not fair to you or the gf. Tell him you arent comfortable with it and distance yourself from him unless you want to get involved with a jerk.
>>
>>17488302
But I really like him. No. I love him. If it's not him it can't be anyone else
>>
Bumpppp
>>
>>17488297
> I just don't know why he acts that way?
Probably he just wants to hug and pat you.

> So i am just something for him to entertaining?
Probably not. Maybe he wants more but he doesn't want more because he's a good guy and formally he still has a gf.

> To cope with his gf's problem ?
Yes. Perhaps if he hadn't have this problem he wouldn't hold your hand.

Sorry for all the perhaps/maybe/probablees.
>>
>>17488678
Why is it seems like it always happened to girls? I meant girls prefer guys they can't have and didn't really care about them that much over the nice guy who treats them differently?
>>
File: 1407977085652.jpg (68KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
1407977085652.jpg
68KB, 700x467px
>>17488723
It's just a basic instinct.
Just like males are always thinking about having sex with everything that moves, females are naturally attracted to guys who can provide and take care of them.
If a guy is in a relationship, that's a plus and they "notice" them because they are doing something right.
If a guy isn't in a relationship, he's doing something wrong.

A friend told me she never understood why I was single for so long and thought something was wrong with me. I explained her that the last two women I liked didn't liked me back but that wasn't enough, she still felt something wrong in me.

My wife thought the same about me, before we started dating. She literally thought I was gay because I wasn't dating any woman when I met her.
>>
>>17488310
Stfu dumbass, yo bitch ass about to get fucked over. Cya nerd
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-7836-1357151563-3.jpg (342KB, 550x932px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-7836-1357151563-3.jpg
342KB, 550x932px
Also
>>17488723
> I meant girls prefer guys they can't have and didn't really care about them that much over the nice guy who treats them differently?
Playing the nice guy doesn't work.
I know: I played the nice guy for more than a decade.
It's a lie because you're playing a facade towards a girl you want to date, when in fact you wouldn't play that role with a girl you weren't interested in.
You wouldn't even know how to make her happy in a proper relationship.
Yes, I had a girlfriend: how? In a moment of weakness, I kissed her and she let me kiss her, etc.
Yes, I had a second gf many years later. how? I friendzoned her. I knew there was an attraction, I ignored it because I already knew what would happen later and I was tired of the same bs so I tried to just enjoy the friendship. Turned out I was wrong, she was the one, I accepted her feelings and have been married for ten years.
All my attempts to win a heart by playing the nice guy failed. By taking initiative I got into relationships.

Now, I'll admit that playing the nice guy allowed me to learn a lot about the wonderful world of women. I was friendzoned so hard that I got into a little group of girls who like to spend fridays watching tv and playing board games and once they forgot I was a guy and started undressing in front of me. As I said, being so beta allowed me to understand a lot of things, things men and woman have in common, things we don't and attractive dynamics.

If you want to learn XP through that careerpath, that's ok. It's not a long-term path, though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.