[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Approaching women in college? Female opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: aff.jpg (14KB, 488x301px) Image search: [Google]
aff.jpg
14KB, 488x301px
Starting my freshman year after a year long hiatus.

My issue is from the women I've dated, I haven't had to put any effort into pursuing them. I've dated about 4 in my high school years. They all either approached me, or had one of their friends approach me. I knew they liked me beforehand. I have no issue talking to women, the issue is the etiquette I suppose on flirting with them. I'm just really shitty with flirting/making it apparent I'm interested.

Now that I started my first day of college, I've been thinking about how to approach women in a college environment? I don't live in the dorms, so that's out of the question sadly. I rent a place with friends instead.

Anyways I noticed a few long repeated gazes from women, a few smiles, etc. I wouldn't consider myself a 10/10 chad by any means. But according to others I'm good enough, so I guess it'd be safe to call myself a 7. Not bad, but not superb either. I made a joke about "Hey, look at all those cute girls I won't talk to." and a friend replied with "Dude, I don't think you give yourself enough credit. You could probably get quite a few girls here if you tried."

So I wondered, when it comes to the lecture halls to walking around campus, to the events they have all year long, what's the right way to approach a woman without coming across as a total "chad" personality?

>Note that I'm wanting to have fun in college. I'm desiring a relationship eventually but I'm not above the casual things.
>>
>>17488033
Are you me? I would love some advice on the subject as well. Classes start on Wednesday for me
>>
Just be yourself :^)
>>
>>17488033

>say hi
>make small talk
>ask Her out
>>
Don't bro.
Collage girls are like parasites, but unlike natural parasites they will destroy you in the end. Don't become the victim to the next Mattress girl.

Besides nothing good will come out of a relation which is doomed to fail due to when you finish collage, SHE will never chose you over some job.

Get a carrier. Get a home. Then start searching for a companion in life.
>>
File: hAA7FE584.jpg (79KB, 500x887px) Image search: [Google]
hAA7FE584.jpg
79KB, 500x887px
... I don't remember ever approaching anyone.
I stalked one for 2 minutes and she noticed me and started asking me questions about something else and some years later she was my girlfriend.

Generally I was pretty beta and was constantly friendzoned, the girls I dated/kissed were girls I knew from somewhere else and I never had to "jump" at anyone.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.