[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn how to express how I feel? I was always raised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nu11r05qTc1uek2zlo1_500.png (717KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu11r05qTc1uek2zlo1_500.png
717KB, 500x750px
How do I learn how to express how I feel? I was always raised that men don't show emotions, they act like a rock. I literally don't know how to articulate how I feel. My girlfriend just broke up with me because I'm emotionally distant. I'm under so much stress between my job and my parents and now this I feel like this heavy weight holding me down.

I'm trying my best to just suck it up and deal with it but I'm barely holding it together at this point. I just don't know how to explain how or why I feel this way. I've never had anyone I could talk to. My parents think i should be a man but I barely know how. I've never talked to anyone about how I feel
>>
>>17487964
Option 1: Talk to a counselor. Having a professional can be really really useful.

Option 2: Keep it inside. The old school method. It actually works really well most of the time.

I've always gone with 2, except for during my divorce when 1 was pretty useful for helping me not be such a baby.

Protip: "Emotionally distant" is a bullshit excuse that women use when they don't have a better excuse but want to break up anyway.
>>
You want someone to talk to? Hit me on [email protected] and we can chat. I have some free time and lots of curiosity.
>>
>>17487964
Women don't know that they want, or they want everything. One women wants a strong stoic man, another wants a emotional poet that expresses everything. If you were honest and said you're emotionally stiff and she left anyways then there isn't much else you could have done.
>>
>>17487964

my dad was a hardcore military man who raised us to not be fucking pussies, but are there really parents out there who teach their kids to not have emotions? that sounds like so much fucking bull shit. your dad thought you were out of line for smiling? being happy? being sad?
>>
>>17488035
It's truly amazing how much different kinds of shit there is. It's like shit ocean.

As a person, who had shitty parents myself, could you give us something preciouse and important your father taught you? What do you think was significant?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.