[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would i still remember al of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (55KB, 600x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 600x557px
So for the past 6 months I've known a girl that started to talk to me, as we knew each other better we realised we would be a great couple, problem was, she knew another guy and she liked him before she met me.
She always complained about him, and told me she would be better with me rather than him, which I responded encouraging her to finally get away for him, after 3 months she finally got into a big fight and dumped him, and she came with me.
And for the last 3 months, even though we weren't a couple I could realise she still talked about him a lot, to which I later asked to her. She confessed she still had feelings for him, so I let her go with him, without doubting or anything else.
But now, that she finally returned with him, I still have the feeling of disappointment towards her, as she practically went back with him only to complain again and again.
A few weeks ago I told her I liked her; to which she responded being very confused, and not knowing how to respond, I lied to her telling that was a joke to try to resolve the problem.
But even though I know I will never be with her, I still have the feeling of wanting to fight for her, even if she's in love with the other guy.
And in order to block this desire I figured out the only way to eliminate it is to get away from her, to stop talking, cause if I still talk to her I will never get over her.
Don't know what to do right now; to conserve the relationship or to let it go.
adv/?
>>
You gotta let her go, bro. She isn't that interested in you if she is willing to throw you around and toy with you like that. One of the worst feelings in the world is unreciprocated interest, but by clinging onto her, it's only going to make it worse.

The best thing for you to do is to go no contact. Hang out with friends and family, immerse yourself in your hobbies. By moping around, you may have already missed a chance at meeting a much better person for you.
>>
>>17487966
Problem is she keeps reaching out for me bro
>>
>>17487991
You deserve better then some slut that uses you as a stepping ladder, block that bitch everywhere for your own good, I understand it's painful but short pain is better then long pain.
>>
>>17487991
Yea, it's somehow standard for girls to do that. Maybe men would do the same if they had ocasion but 90% girls I know which was in situation like that played this two front game. I don't know if they just love atention, if you are plan B, if she loves that you cater to her emotionally or what. But it's scary often how girls do that, very rarely woman will have personal integrity to NOT play that game and this is sort of woman you want to have.

What you feel, this yearning for fight for her is completly "normal" in the sense that this is part of natural male struggle for dominance and part brainwashing by our modern culture and media. That you should fight for love, yadayadayda. It's all bullshit. Find yourself nice girl forget the slut.
>>
>>17488023
I'll really try to move on with this.
Thanks man, appreciate your advice
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.