[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about trying LSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n9njndRgeW1ri9lujo1_250.gif (612KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9njndRgeW1ri9lujo1_250.gif
612KB, 250x250px
My friend says she can hook me up with some acid. I've been considering of taking it, I hear it's really helpful in dealing with depression. I have low self esteem issues in terms of self worth.

Anyone got stories and advice? Things I should look out for?
>>
>>17487760
It can help solve depression, but it can easily cause a bad trip if you are already depressed as well
>>
>>17487851
this
it really depends on your mood
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_and_setting

if you're actively depressed as fuck try mdma instead
>>
>>17487851
>>17487857

So I guess I should have a trip sitter I'm close with?
>>
>>17487760
it wont help your depression but you may become really introspective and realize that you can do stuff to improve your life and your depression will go. Thats what happened to me, been going to the gym the past few months because of it,
>>
>>17487760
I'm suspicious of the therapeutic value of LSD, but have enjoyed it under somewhat well-controlled circumstances.

MDMA is indeed a powerful antidepressant, but only short-term, and it can have bad interactions with SSRIs and some other meds.
>>
>>17487760
Might as well give it a try, it's not even addictive.
>>
set a day aside to do it.

have someone there who you're comfortable with on a relatively deep level.

if you're looking to the drug for help with your mental state, hold some thoughts/ideas in your head about what questions you have/what you want to change. don't worry about them, just hold the questions in your head.

nature is nice.
>>
It varies from person to person but like everyone has already said, if you're in a shitty place in your mind, you're more likely to have a bad trip.

That being said, I was really positive when I took my first tab however a couple hours into it, I was fearing for my sanity and debating an hero so its just one of those.

May as well get it off the bucket list.
>>
>>17487919
also what these pricks on here don't tell you is that with MDMA you wont ever be as happy as you once were after taking it.
>>
LSD won't magically cure your depression but it may force you to objectively look at the problems in your life that are causing the depression, it will be clear as day and you won't understand why you haven't fixed this stuff yet, wether you act on it or not is up to you.
>>
>>17487857
>if you're actively depressed as fuck try mdma instead
This is a terrible idea
>>
>>17488260
Not true.
>>
The problem with MDMA is this, if you are one of the people that suffer from actual depression caused by ACTUAL trauma such as being abused as a child, being abandoned by your parents, etc. you always have a chance of missing the therapeutic potential and spiraling into abuse of the substance, taking it to feel good rather than to fix yourself.

If you are ""depressed'" like 99% people today are IE. you have school problems, you are getting over a breakup, you don't have motivation, LSD is much better to try and get over these problems trough self criticism and realization that these are just temporary problems.
>>
my brother tried LSD when he was depressed, then he got schizophrenia and killed himself a month later.
>>
>>17487760
I accidentally took about 200mg of lsd from two tabs which I thought were only 50mg each, he offered them to me as a joke but being the dumbfuck I am I put them in my mouth.

I tripped fuckin' balls for 2 days straight, the things I saw in my trip I can never describe but after that I've been trying to pick up my life and improve it bit by bit one small step at a time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.