[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot girls confuse me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x473px
Fuck, /adv/.

A 9/10 girl friend of mine just asked me if I was free tomorrow. She clearly has a thing for me (she used to be really fat and therefore has low standards and self-esteem) but I didn't expect that at all. She asked me to join her and two of her girl friends for dinner and drinks, so it's not a date, but it's weird af since we've never really hung out together except once at a bbq with a lot of other people.

Why the fuck would she ask me to go to something like that? If it's a date she's after, why do this? If not (which is more likely), why wouldn't she invite another one of her literally 1'000 friends she has and knows better than me?

I'm short circuiting and spaghetti-ing all over the place.

Worth mentioning that I'm 23 and a kv, lol.
>>
File: 1459640288102.jpg (97KB, 659x729px) Image search: [Google]
1459640288102.jpg
97KB, 659x729px
Are you really, really handsome?

If the answer is no then she's fucking with you.

Alternatively, you can send a winky face couched in some sexual innuendo and see what happens.
>>
Does it really matter? Just fucking go along and have fun
>>
>>17487549
Depends on who you ask I guess. Again, her self-esteem is really low and her last boyfriend was... not great-looking.
I'm 6'4" and work out, so I've got that going for me.

How would she be fucking with me? Trying to embarass me?
>>
>>17487552
I'm a total /robot/ faggot so yeah, it matters. Just wanna know what to expect.
>>
>>17487556
Who cares? At the very least it'll be good experience. Just go, and try to keep your spaghetti to yourself
>>
File: original.jpg (457KB, 1280x1907px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
457KB, 1280x1907px
>>17487556

I'm just fucking with you.

Go in with no expectations and see where it goes. You'll regret not doing it. Least you could do is bring up going back to her place (or your place). Otherwise, it sounds like a nice night out with some qts.

If you know this girl likes you and she's a bit of a bot herself, it's not surprising she'll invite you to an outing along with friends. Just make your intentions clear.
>>
>>17487541
You know attractive people are people too? They want to have friends and do all the things that less attractive people do too. You can't possibly know her true intentions without asking her. If you feel this is romantic, you need to ask her in some way if that's what she intends.

It kinda sucks being the dude that's always the friend to the attractive women but that's just how the world works when you're ugly. I wish you the best of luck, though, OP. I hope you get to bang your hottie friend :)
>>
>>17487632
Yeah see that's what I'm wondering: How do I know if it's romantic or not? How do I go about asking??
>>
>>17487647
you seem like you're overstressing bout it.
Honestly just go in, and if you really feel uncomfortable, plan an escape route beforehand like a possible work related call / interview you may need to take. Also makes you look more professional.
>>
>>17487647
I'd say gauge it based on how your time out together goes. If you feel it's kinda like a date, ask her at the end of your time together. If you don't feel that way then either you need to ask her outright on a real date or accept that you two are simply buddies.

Its a dangerous jump going from friend to lover especially with attractive people since they have kind of a weird psychosis about that due to everyone hitting on them even their "friends".
>>
>>17487670
You don't understand. I'm a god damn 23yo kv and the woman of my dreams might be interested in me. I've been on a couple of dates this past month but I'm still freaking tfo.
>>
>>17487647
You don't know if it's romantic.
Go into it assuming it's not and just have a good time.
Even if she isn't interested in you she has two friends that you could go for too. Maybe one of her friends digs you n wants to meet. Who knows.
Maybe you could try n get her alone at some point in the night, or one of her friends and get some of these mysteries cleared up. Or be open about your interest.
>>
>>17487706
K, I'll try to go for the subtle footplay right away, got it.

But srsly tho, thanks.
>>
>>17487560

Look mate, Human interaction does not happen in discrete categories. There is a continuity where things flow between definite labels. Just go, have fun, and don't try to project your expectations onto interactions (that does not mean you shouldn't flirt, just that you should speak in the way that feels right in the moment). You'll have more fun that way (and you're more likely to get a girlfriend/fucking).
>>
>>17487739
BUT I GOTSTA FUGG
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x630px
What if they make me eat spaghetti tho.
>>
>>17487556
> she has low self esteem
her last boyfriend was ugly
You sound like you have low self esteem. You guys will be perfect
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.