[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Schizoid getting bullied.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Schizoid.jpg (27KB, 825x580px) Image search: [Google]
Schizoid.jpg
27KB, 825x580px
I won't go into detail but I was treated terribly as a child. My father is a full on psycho, he kills animals, has zero empathy, treats people like tools, zero sense of responsibility and he loves himself alot / sabotages people around him all the time.

My mother is just like him. She too is shunned by her family and no one likes her either. Naturally, I was treated like a tool by both my parents. Also, given my own personality people used to call me "psycho" but they would do it behind my back, never infront of me. Only thing was both my parents are incredibly good looking, and now I am too.

I had two good friends that I was incredibly loyal to. But as we got older I guess they caught on and we drifted apart, I sort of dumped them too because I was a very different person while they were in some ways, incredibly stupid, how can you be friends with an animal, you can love them but never be friends with them.
>>
Now my problem is this. I feel zero emotions towards people in general, I don't give a flying fuck about them or how they feel. However, I am very drawn to animals, and I love animals and hug them / kiss them etc, so I am the opposite of both my mother and father who did and do hurt animals (my mother killed both my cats when I was little).

Also to an extreme, I feel very empathetic towards beautiful women, especially the women I love. If I like a girl or I notice she is kind, I feel an overload of emotions to a point where I'd do some really crazy things to protect them.

Problem is that as I am getting older people give me a really hard time man. When people realize I don't care about them, they forget the fact that I am not spiteful, or hateful, or that I do follow strong morals, they just form groups and peck at me. Make comments about not saying hello, making comments about "Not being nice or subservient", shit like that. How do I prevent people from bullying me just because I am not willing to pretend to be interested in them or how they fucking feel?

I pretend here and there but I feel exhausted and eventually people catch on because i just can't pay attention to their stupid fucking stories.
>>
>>17487471
>>17487472
This whole thongs sounds pretty incoherent and insane. Are you sure you don't have some other mental issues?

Anyways the best way to get people off your back is to just play along, greet them and be reasonably polite without involving yourself with them any further. Much less effort than dealing with all of the bullshit you seem to be getting
>>
>>17487472
Dude, people pick on people who care way too much. You care because you have an insecurity. You don't want to be like your parents and you want to have everyone like you. Problem is most people won't like you and the harder you try to get them to like you the more they will actually DISLIKE you. People only want people who are more valuable then them or think like they are more valuable.

It's a nice guy paragram. You have a lot of built up resentment and emotion because you aren't getting the reactions you desire. The real question is why do these people's opinions even matter to you? The only people who should matter are the people who put an effort. Once you stop caring about what people say behind your back and just focus on your responsibilities you'll be golden.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.