[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious, want to collect some opinions Am I reading into this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160822-081853.png (888KB, 1440x9784px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160822-081853.png
888KB, 1440x9784px
Curious, want to collect some opinions

Am I reading into this a little much, or is she simultaneously fucking with me, yet wants the D?

I broke up with her a couple of months ago due to differences in priorities basically; I'm 24, she 31, she wants to get married, have kids, blah blah.
We had been seeing each other for about 4 months, so it didn't get too deep. We've remained good friends.

I'm currently overseas, we basically broke up just before I left (presumably to avoid guilt while apart, in a sense).
Going back in a week; I plan to play it cool and just generally be a bit of a prick, so there's not even a hint of feels.

>inb4 minx
It's an old joke between us.
>>
>>17487376
>you're a good time
>have a nice day
Well...
>>
>>17487405
To be quite frank, I couldn't give a fuck what ends up happening, but I am asking for advice because this shit went one way then immediately seemed to about face.

She was a fucking weird one though, she'd try to manipulate me, it'd work for a bit, then I'd clue on and call her out on her bullshit, and she'd go right back to being all nice and shit; which is why I think this is 50% mind game, but also 50% she wants a dick because she's had nobody since me.
>>
>>17487376
Bro are you blind?

Its so clear.

1. She def did not talk about fuckbuddies wothout a reason. She planted the idea, and wants you to win her over.

2. She brings up the complicatedness, because she is insecure about it. Either because she isnt over it, or thinks you dont.

How to fix:
1. Feed her the attention, chase her and make her feel good being chased. She wants you anyway.
Or make it interesting, and try to be a real man, and show interest but find ways to let her chase you. So its a more exitening game with more sexual buildup.

2.assure her its going to be all right. You are stable and things are not emotionally complicated for you. Besides this also make her feel that if she still has doubts you will be there for her and give her all the space she needs.

Do this and you fuck her. But beware, older women usually are huge emotional drainers, so you mighy not want to succeed with her.
>>
>>17487520
I'm perfectly content to bang her once in a while in between relationships, but even when I do get back, I am moving interstate after a few months anyway.

I was basically going to go with making her sure I can handle it and getting her to come after me a little bit and if I do land it, being quite purposefully distant.

Yeah fucking tell me about it, those few months even she was a real piece of work at times god damn.
>>
>>17487535
Goodluck.

Have some nudes for the advice?
>>
File: grafa (2).jpg (21KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
grafa (2).jpg
21KB, 280x280px
>>17487520
>it is so clear
>wall of text

>women are logical
jeff pls go
>>
File: 1471899577332.png (6KB, 132x128px) Image search: [Google]
1471899577332.png
6KB, 132x128px
Cuck
>>
>>17487569
I need to type a wall of text so that neets like you understand common sense
>>
>>17487576
said the guy who reads into womens bullshit and tryhards @ it

>>17487572
<3 4chan
>>
>>17487563
Nah man, she was really against it, didn't even want lights on.

>>17487572
Shit brah, skills

>>17487591
This is what I was thinking, that basically it's just bullshit banter. Like I said, not like I give a fuck but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like if it happened.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.