[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me get a date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1466092118034.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
1466092118034.gif
327KB, 834x870px
Here's the deal:

I started chatting with a girl in normiebook. We had a short discussion about our holidays, and after a short chat, I asked her if she wanted to go out and buy her a drink. She agreed. We then had a short chat, and then the discussion ended with her telling me that she is returning on the 22nd (today). I am still on holiday, and I am returning this Thursday. That means that the earliest we can go out in on Friday.

And there's my problem: What should I say now? When should I message her, what should I include in my message?

Ask for any complementary info you may need.

Please help.
>>
>>17487344
self bump.
>>
>>17487344
please respond.
>>
I'm not sure I really get what your problem is, but just give her a relaxed answer. Something like:

Girl: Hey, I will return on the 22nd.

You: Cool! Seems like I will get to enjoy holidays a little more. I'll be back on the 25th. Btw, we are going for our drink on Friday so we can chat about our time in X.
>>
>>17487422
>Btw, we are going for our drink on Friday so we can chat about our time in X.
If a guy said that to me, I'd be turned off so much
>>
>>17487422
The whole thing happened a week ago. After I left a reply to what she had said, I went to sleep (3AM). When I woke up in the morning, I saw her text about returning on the 22nd.

I was thinking about saying:
"Hey, are you free tonight? Want to go for that drink" or something, but I think that there's still something missing, I mean should I text her in the next 1-2 days or the day I return from holiday? (btw the whole thing isn't in English, this is just a representation).

Thanks for replying.
>>
bump again.
>>
>>17487428
It's not the content, it's the attitude. You are taking the lead and showing her what to do next. That's all that matters. Always works.
>>
>>17487440
Text her today, see what she's up to, try to read her signs. If there's an opening, ask about the drink. If not, just chill and warm her for Friday or whatever.
>>
>>17487490
Yes, because being ordered around like a dog by a guy you barely know is every girl's dream.

I wouldn't even bother replying if I got a text like that. If a guy can't respect me, why should I grace him with a reply?
>>
>>17487494
First of all I haven't met her irl (well not completely true, we have met once or twice before and seen each other in person, but no talking that's all), and I really didn't have any contact with her up until a week ago.

I was thinking of texting her on Thursday, that is the day I return, could someone just post what would you sent if you were me?

I don't want to initiate a conversation right now, it would be stupid, since I don't really know her, and I just suck at texting, I prefer it interpersonal.
>>
>>17487495
What do you think about this >>17487440
Is there anything you'd change?
>>
>>17487506
Why does it have to be Friday? Why not Saturday? As for what to say, just ask "would you like to grab a drink tonight/tomorrow night?"

And don't go /r9k/ spaz if she already has plans, just make plans for next weekend.
>>
>>17487512
So something like this would be enough?
"Hey, I'm back from my holidays too, would you like to go out for that drink tonight if you don't have any plans?"

Added some more, post opinions.

What should I wear btw? I was thinking of a black shirt with the sleeves up to my elbows (don't have any short sleeve ones, just this), along with a pair of jeans. Is the shirt too much? Should I just wear a t-shirt instead?
>>
>>17487534
That sounds fine, now stop overthinking this.

>What should I wear btw?
I can't really answer that without knowing what sort of place you're going to, but that sounds fine for a club or bar. Some boots or dress shoes too, again, depending on the place you're going.
>>
>>17487542
We'll be going to a bar, and we'll have to use the subway to get there (30min ride). After the drink, if everything goes smoothly, I was thinking about taking her to a place nearby from which you can see the entire city from above, great view to say the least. Would that be a good move or I will be rushing things?
>>
Try sending her photos of your flaccid penis before she has a chance to ask. She'll like that you're being proactive and taking the lead.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.