[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turning a girl into my sex slave and personal maid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1471821099523.jpg (82KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1471821099523.jpg
82KB, 612x816px
Pic related. She's visiting me for the week. She lives where I previously worked. I now have a better higher paying but high stress job. I'd rather be lazy and not have to worry about domestic duties. So best ways to train a girl into being my maid and sex slave.
>>
>>17487288
First things first, does she enjoy cleaning after and getting fucked when you say so.
>>
>>17487299
I fucked her last night and she cleaned my kitchen while I've been at work
>>
Is she into wearing wearing maid outfits? Are you into her wearing slutty outfits?
>>
If you fuck her right it will happen naturally
>>
>>17487288
What you need to do is cum in her ass, make her shit out the cum onto the floor, clean up that mess, and then go make you a sandwich.
>>
>>17487312
We did a cop outfit and some other slurry outfit before I left for my new job
>>
>>17487326
You could role play and demand that if she wants to clean up she should dress properly by cleaning in underwear and bra similar to what she's wear in the pic with some heels or a maid's outfit. Or you can go for the more positive route and tell her how much you love or how hot it is when she cleans around the house half naked and presumably she gets the hint.
>>
>>17487340
I could care less about that, just sexy times in a clean house
>>
>>17487288
Do enjoy your little fantasy. It will help keep you warm when she leaves.
>>
Is that your house in the background OP?
>>
>>17487485
No
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.