[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Bottom of a vagina"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 41jENieIUCL_t670x470.jpg (13KB, 281x181px) Image search: [Google]
41jENieIUCL_t670x470.jpg
13KB, 281x181px
https://youtu.be/WAwLYJYsa0A?t=4m46s
I know this video is kind of a joke but it's also pretty accurate. What does she mean by bottom though? Like what's the actual term of what she's referring to?
>not a virgin btw
Also I guess sex thread
>>
What do you want advice with?
>>
I didn't check OP's link, or know what he's talking about.

But, when my girl is on her period and we have sex. It seems like I'm hitting the end, even if I'm not all the way hard.

PS it seems dryer when she's on her period, and she has a different smell.

All in all, I don't like period sex, but it makes me feel big as fuck when I hit the cap on that pussy.
>>
>>17487249
>>17487222
she's talking about the "bottom " of a vagina which isn't the cervix. Apparently it puts women in trance. I'm curious
>>
>>17487181
bump for the people who aren't anti-social losers
>>
>>17487349
I'm out then bye sempais
>>
>>17487358
it's aight. you'll make it brah
>>
File: Leon-and-Claire-RE2-Intro-AHHH.jpg (30KB, 465x344px) Image search: [Google]
Leon-and-Claire-RE2-Intro-AHHH.jpg
30KB, 465x344px
>>17487181
>What does she mean by bottom though?
She's talking about a woman's propensity for--and indeed, skill in-- submission.

It's not a physical notion, if you're 'thinking a place inna pussy or something. It's a place in the mind's perception.

She means a girl feeling affected by extrinsic elements. Being Taken where it means more than being fucked.

And she's right, in my experience anyway, as well the few studies on the matter.

Women get fucked up when fucked.

We men can only view it from the distance, we never can know it.

Also, I don't think you know what anti-social means, OP.

Asocial is the raging neck bear inna wood wailing about how society need change for him to feel comfy buying an ice cream at dairy queen.

ANTI social is the ax murdering psychopath eying you thru your window.

Right now.

She wants to be closer, OP. She wants to feel you.

From the inside.

The wet, iron scented, crack in between your ribs she's keen on making.

She's watching you.

Don't look.

Just remember this-- a means NOT as prefix.
ANTI means AGAINST, ALIEN TO, IN OPPOSITION OF.

There, now don't you feel slightly more educated?
>>
>>17487487
What are the few studies on the matter?
>>
>>17487487
wtf are you talking about nigga
>>
>>17487621
>>17487487
btw; I know that shit about submission. But that's not what the video is talking about specifically. it seems there is a special place inna pussy besides the obvious dirty talk and slapping
>>
>>17487181

The bottom of the vagina, when a woman is lying on her back.
>>
A veteran/guru in the relationship game take on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1jZUiODtss
>>
>>17487792

veryyyyy funny too.
>>
File: stapar01.png (10KB, 413x300px) Image search: [Google]
stapar01.png
10KB, 413x300px
>>17487604
>Anonymous 08/22/16(Mon)18:34:47 No.1748
Aye, avast and at yee scholar amid us!

And a big FUCK YOU to google scholar.

I couldn't recall the fucking tittle of the study, I know it was published last year out of the UK and had to do with long term comparative analysis of marital status in regard to count previous sexual partners.

But could I find it? FUCK NO.
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00288108
Here's something related though, and I should evidence: what I mean by 'fucked' in the context I used it is psychological permutation.

I'd find it amusing if you disagree with me and the cited study that claims women are more keen on emotional intimacy than men are.

>>17487604
> wtf
>>17487639
>btw; I know that shit about submission.
Nope, son: you don't. Your idea of domination is like a car without an engine.

Domination isn't about cursing at a woman and hitting her butt. That's just window dressing which MIGHT be there. It's style on top of substance.

Think more in line with leadership in any context.

THAT is what domination means.

Now, you are convinced she's talking about a physical place. Yet, you hear as well as I: she talks about her pussy bottom, then talks about getting fucked in the ass and face to get to this 'bottom'.

How can it be a place, then?
>>
>>17487896
it's not that I disagree with what you're saying but I'm pretty sure I'd punch you if I'd see you in real life since you write like an unbearable smug cunt. No offense
>>
>>17487181
bump for sexual powerzzz
>>
>>17487181
LAST BUMP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.