[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can women be contemplative/ethical?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: financial doge.jpg (65KB, 490x474px) Image search: [Google]
financial doge.jpg
65KB, 490x474px
Am I ever going to find a girl who contemplates things as much as I do, or will they all be "xD" by comparison? I was with this one girl who was more intelligent than me, had been out of the country, and had way more studies as well as shits happen to her. I didn't see her stopping to contemplate nearly as much as me, no, she was pretty "xD" by comparison.

I always see women doing things like temporarily prostituting or selling drugs (because doing so for a short time has few if any consequences), or watching some stupid talk show where they laugh at the same time as the studio audience that was probably cued by a sign to laugh.

I never considered myself to be a philosopher. In fact, I'm not highly logical. I just contemplate things, see things as worth contemplating morally and ethically, and I like to make sure I know things as certainly as possible.

Is this just not a female thing? I know plenty of guys who do this more than I do, usually as a result of going to college.
>>
File: sheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>17486929

contemplate the following: just date dudes.
>>
>>17486929

you're not very good at this contemplating thing though. the only reason most people DONT do things is simply because they do not have the option.

if you could easily prostitute yourself to get through a hard time, you'd do it. you simply say you wouldn't cuz you have no ability to understand that option. its like saying you would never cheat on your girlfriend. the only reason you cant comprehend why someone would do that is because actually being able to cheat is outside of your scope.

until you've been tested you shouldn't be so quick to judge. for all you know you have zero ethics or constitution. you just live a life where either A) you don't need to be unethical or B) the option to be unethical has never been presented to you.
>>
>>17486933
>just date dudes
are you a dude? only if I get to fuck your butt first. make sure to, like, not eat for 12 hours or whatever needs to be done.
>>
>>17486943

im a dude, but im a top, so id be fucking ur butt, but i rarely if ever do anal anyways.

you dont need to starve yourself thoguh, you just use an anal douche.
>>
>>17486941
this thread isn't for discussing the ethics of prostitution. as for the discussing the experiential aspect of morailty, you have a good point. however, I'd argue two things
a. I forumulated opinions that spell "prostution is wrong" (for me, not necessarily you) when I was a very young man, when I first experienced love.
b. I can be a prostitute even though I am a male. I'm not sure where you heard otherwise.
>>
>>17486949
Is that like a turkey baster over the bathtub? I saw this weird youtube video where a woman had a bucket and plastic tubing, but that seemed excessive
>>
>>17486962

>IF I TRY TO SOUND SMART ILL WIN

win what though? I never even said you couldn't be a prostitute, but that the option doesn't exist for you the way it does for women. you're clearly straight, so its an entirely different thing than it is for a woman.

stop dissecting the little details and focus on the bigger picture
>you're judging people you have no place to judge
>and making a lot of assumptions about their ability to 'contemplate' based on your narrow experience with girls

i can tell we've reached the end of the debate cycle where the two of us will just repeat our statements thinking we've provfed the other wrong again and again, so i think ill duck out

>>17486965

thats it really. its a tiny ltitle nozzle you shove up your butt, then you let lose in the toilet
>>
>>17486976
case in point
>>
OP here, maybe this thread is sexism. Maybe I'm being too biased.
>>
dudes are socialized to be more logic-oriented than women. you probably overthink things too much.
>>
>>17487032
o
>>
>>17486929
I'm pretty sexist but I still don't think so. Definitely women are more emotional, but most guys don't think beyond "WEED! LMAO! SPORTS! CARS!"

People in general are retarded

Also, you didn't see her "stopping to contemplate". Did you ever actually say anything philosophical, or did you just pause more often?
>>
>>17487147
>guys can be ignorant too
right, that's what I realized here
>>17487018

>how do you know there isn't contemplation going on in her head?
If a person (not specifically) has a whole lot going on in their head, why would they just laugh on cue and try to impress everyone? why would they just smoke weed every living second?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.