[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jealous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: reaching-hand-vector.jpg (18KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
reaching-hand-vector.jpg
18KB, 700x490px
How can I deal with major jealousy concerning a girl that I really like but she doesn't share the same feelings as I do. We are good friends but will never be more and I just get really jealous when I think about her being with another guy. I know I will be swept under the rug and I don't want to see her with another guy irl because I wont be able to handle it.
>>
>>17486678
Like its at a point also of liking her so much that when my phone text goes off my heart skips a beat and I hope its always her, usually is but when we talk I dont know when to stop talking and always end up saying too much and it feels weird to me.
>>
>>17486683
you are in love, enjoy
>>
>>17486678

Don't be friends with her.
>>
>>17486718
Can't be in love because we have never done anything more then friends, never shared romantic moments together.

>>17486727
I really don't want that. We have way to much fun together when we hangout that I know that neither of us would want to throw that away because im too emotionally immature to handle my feelings.
>>
>>17486731
How is it impossible to fall in love for a friend? it has happened to everyone
>>
Same man. I try to flirt with her but she's really oblivious to it. Every time I see her talking to another guy I get extremely jealous.
>>
>>17486740
yeah but isnt love made when two people share moments alone? When they make romantic gestures towards each other?
>>
How long have you been friends?
>>
>>17486744
I don't flirt because I know she doesn't like me more then a friend, and i've never seen her openly flirt with a guy before (it would shatter me) but one time she said she got a number from this guy when her and her friends went out and I felt awful

I really want to get over this because I know she will never feel the same for me, but I want her to be happy in life with someone she really likes. Im just not mature enough to handle something like that.
>>
>>17486747
i've known her for 3 years but we didn't really talk that much, we started to talk alot about a year and a half ago, like everyday texting.
>>
>>17486745
Depends on everyone, i fell in love with a girl just because i felt i could have fun with her like i couldn't with anyone else.
I didn't realised it at first, just like you. But it is love.
>>
>>17486756
what the hell can I do about this then?
>>
>>17486763
Nothing. Learn to not give a fuck about the emotions and keep your "monkey mind" in check. Meditate and soon the secrets of the universe will unravel themselves before you.
>>
>>17486769
gee thanks.....
>>
Bruh, everyday texting. Even best friends dont text EVERY day.

I knew this girl for 2 years and i liked her a fokin lot and her bf was one of my best freinds so after about 1 year of texting it worked out for me. So just be patient, and if she dosent want to be more than friends, just respect that.
>>
>>17486772
We don't every day text anymore, but the first 3 months we texted nearly everyday about random things. I just looked up signs of being in love with someone and I hit about 7 out of 10 things on there, so I guess your right about this
>>
>>17486763
Grow balls and ask her out.
Maybe wait a bit to be sure of your feelings
>>
>>17486790
i've felt like this for months, but she won't go for me I can confidently say that with 100% certainty. Her boyfriends in the past are way better then I am she would never downgrade for me and I wouldn't want her to. Last thing I want to do is hold her back
>>
>>17486797
If you said that yu talked to her non stop. You had a shot. Maybe you waited too long
I'd still try it tho
>>
>>17486745
Are u 12?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.